Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Irish Accountant



Paddy wanted to be an accountant, so he went and took the Irish accountancy exam.
Examiner: If I give you two rabbits and then I give you another two rabbits, how many rabbits do you have?
Paddy: Five.
Examiner: No, listen carefully again. If I give you two rabbits and then I give you another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?
Paddy: Five.
Examiner: Let's try this another way. If I give you two bottles of beer and then I give you another two bottles of beer, how many bottles of beer have you got? Clean Irish Jokes
Paddy: Four.
Examiner: Good! Now, if I give you two rabbits and then I give you another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?
Paddy: Five.
Examiner: How on earth do you work out that two lots of two rabbits is five?
Paddy: I've already got one rabbit at home!


*****************************************
Morning Pic Dump







  *****************************************************
Birthdays on March 7th

**************************************************
Todays Pic Dump





*****************************************************
Blast from the Past




**************************************************

Todays Quote
Birthday Boy
Lynn Swann
 


And historically the owners have used loyalty to a team or a city to hold players as opposed to always paying their worth.
Lynn Swann

I believe that today's players who are Christians feel that it's important and their responsibility to acknowledge their faith.
Lynn Swann

I enjoy playing the game. It's hard for me to just watch it, even while broadcasting.
Lynn Swann

I feel like there should be more black head coaches.
Lynn Swann

I think that most minorities have experienced some form of racial abuse.
Lynn Swann

I took several years of dance lessons that included ballet, tap and jazz. They helped a great deal with body control, balance, a sense of rhythm, and timing.
Lynn Swann

I was not a very good football player when I started out.
Lynn Swann

If a player demonstrated that he is the best, and a team decides, even so, we don't want to pay him, as in any other business, he should be able to play elsewhere.
Lynn Swann

Now, I'm not here because I was that good. I'm here because of the people around me made me that good.
Lynn Swann

Players today are concerned about the money, but the large dollars only go to those players who are the best.
Lynn Swann


Professional sports is a business.
Lynn Swann

Some people play very, very well just so they won't get embarrassed.
Lynn Swann

Sports and entertainment have always been windows of opportunity for African Americans, when other doors were closed.
Lynn Swann

Take the time to discover how African-Americans have had a great impact on this country. In science, education, literature, art, and politics.
Lynn Swann

Very often we see coaches who have not been successful being recycled, instead of looking to a new face or a new name who has demonstrated the ability to handle the job.
Lynn Swann

We talk about freedoms for African-Americans but unless you have more than one option politically, how free are you?
Lynn Swann

When I was in college there was a girls' flag football league. The girls were extremely aggressive.
Lynn Swann


All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment