Thursday, August 16, 2012

Birthday Belief Systems

IDEALISM: Happy Birthday.

CAPITALISM: I shopped all day for your birthday.

COMMUNISM: We only celebrate Lenin's birthday.

CORPORATE AMERICA: Happy birthday. You're fired.

AGNOSTICISM: I'm not sure if it's your birthday or not.

ATHEISM: I can't believe it's your birthday.

HINDUISM: Holy Cow! Is it your birthday?

HINDUISM: Ever get that feeling you've been born before?

TAOISM: It's everybody's birthday.

BUDDHISM: If your birthday party was held in the forest and nobody came... would it make a sound?

CATHOLICISM: Sorry, we need candles for votive purposes.

EPISCOPALIANISM: Tasteful birthday to you! Care for some Dry Sack?

LUTHERANISM: I take it on faith it's your birthday. So I don't need to send cards and gifts, right?

EXISTENTIALISM: Your birthday means nothing to me.

FUNDAMENTALISM: But when is your _spiritual_ birthday?

SARCASM: You don't look half bad for someone twice your age.

QUAKERS: I am moved to wish you a peaceful birthday.

UNITARIAN-UNIVERSALISTS: Have any kind of birthday you want.

my planet needs me


************************************************

Morning Pic Dump





Nice shades





 

************************************************
Birthdays on  August 16th

***********************************************

Todays Pic Dump












************************************************

Blast from the Past



************************************************

Afternoon Funnies










*************************************************

TodaysQuote

Two fer
Husband and Wife

Kathy Lee Gifford
Frank Gifford

 
A fear of the unknown keeps a lot of people from leaving bad situations.
Kathie Lee Gifford

For every sleazeball in the business there are plenty of decent and wonderful people.
Kathie Lee Gifford

For many people religion can be so easy they stumble right over it.
Kathie Lee Gifford

God didn't bless me with success so I could eat caviar every day.
Kathie Lee Gifford

I did feel from day one that I was a born performer.
Kathie Lee Gifford

I don't think Lloyd's of London would insure this mouth.
Kathie Lee Gifford

I felt no stigma whatsoever in becoming the third Mrs. Gifford.
Kathie Lee Gifford

I hate politics, hate deals, and deal-making, hate meeting with attorneys and agents.
Kathie Lee Gifford

I once said the Queen of England could use some fashion advice.
Kathie Lee Gifford

I sang with Anita Bryant in the Southern Baptist churches.
Kathie Lee Gifford

I was told all my life I was part Cherokee. Then it was Crow. The latest is Blackfoot.
Kathie Lee Gifford

I wasn't ever interested in marrying someone else's career or bank account.
Kathie Lee Gifford

I would never want to hurt anyone by writing a book.
Kathie Lee Gifford

If I could learn to treat triumph and disaster the same, then I would find bliss.
Kathie Lee Gifford

If I'm in love I want to get married. That's how stupid I am.
Kathie Lee Gifford

It's no secret that I love to talk, but the real secret is I love to listen, too.
Kathie Lee Gifford

Life seemed so simple and joyous when I was growing up.
Kathie Lee Gifford

Love in the real world means saying you're sorry 10 times a day.
Kathie Lee Gifford

Mom thinks I live in this dream world where everybody's Ivana Trump.
Kathie Lee Gifford

Other kids did drugs; I did crafts. I never knew where I fit in.
Kathie Lee Gifford




Before the first year, nobody gave it a chance. Now, 36 years later, everybody knows Monday Night Football.
Frank Gifford

Gray skies are just clouds passing over.
Frank Gifford

I had three stages of knowing Wellington Mara. He was my boss for a long time and he was a father figure. And finally, as we got older, he was my friend.
Frank Gifford

I was the law and order.
Frank Gifford

It is wonderful... Steve and Dan took professional football to a whole different level with the way they played the game. The fact that Steve is going in with Dan is very special.
Frank Gifford

Oh how sweet it is to hear one's own convictions from another's lips.
Frank Gifford

Pro football is like nuclear warfare. There are no winners, only survivors.
Frank Gifford

Rosie is a Hall of Fame player, and I wouldn't be in the Hall of Fame if it weren't for him.
Frank Gifford

We started out as boss and player, and Wellington was almost like my father.
Frank Gifford



Left overs



*************************************************
All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment