Friday, August 3, 2012

Expected Mergers


For all of you with any money left, be aware of the next expected mergers so that you can get in on the ground floor and make some BIG bucks.
Watch for these consolidations in 2012:
1.     Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W R. Grace Co. Will merge and become: Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.
2.     PolyGram Records, Warner Bros., and Zest Crackers join forces and become: Poly, Warner Cracker.
3.     3M will merge with Goodyear and become: MMMGood.
4.     Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge and become: ZipAudiDoDa
5.     FedEx is expected to join its competitor, UPS, and become: FedUP.
6.     Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become: Fairwell Honeychild.
7.     Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become: Poupon Pants.
And finally...
8.     Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become: Knott NOW!

 **********************************************
Morning Pic Dump













***********************************************

Birthdays on August 3rd
1940 - Martin Sheen
1926 - Tony Bennett
1924 - Leon Uris
1912 - Gene Kelly
**********************************************

Todays Pic Dump










*******************************************
Blast from the Past



************************************************
Afternoon Funnies









********************************************

Craziest Bid on "The Price is Right"


******************************************
Todays Quote
Birthday Boy
Tony Bennett
I have a simple life. I mean, you just give me a drum roll, they announce my name, and I come out and sing. In my job I have a contract that says I'm a singer. So I sing.
Tony Bennett

I know the history of the record business so well because I followed Billie Holiday into the record studios. It was so primitive compared to the sophisticated business today.
Tony Bennett

I still insist that American performers are the best performers in the world.
Tony Bennett

I think one of the reasons I'm popular again is because I'm wearing a tie. You have to be different.
Tony Bennett

I've been so fortunate because I never really had ups and downs as far as my career. Ninety-nine percent of the time, I've been sold out all over the world.
Tony Bennett

More than anybody else I'd like to thank Count Basie for teaching me how to perform.
Tony Bennett

The young people look great on television. They're youthful and have a lot of zip and energy, but when you see them live, they can only do about 20 minutes because they haven't got the training to hold an audience for an hour and a half or so.
Tony Bennett

To work is to feel alive.
Tony Bennett


*********************************************
Left Overs










All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment