Friday, November 4, 2011

Nothing From Nothing leaves Nothing ( Billy Preston)

Thank Goodness it's Friday


Posing GIF - Posing


HOW IS NORMA?
>
> A sweet grandmother telephoned St. Joseph 's Hospital. She timidly
> asked, "Is it possible to speak to someone who can tell me how a
> patient is doing?"
>
> The operator said, "I'll be glad to help, dear. What's the name and
> room number of the patient?"
>
> The grandmother in her weak, tremulous voice said, "Norma Findlay, Room 302."
>
> The operator replied, "Let me put you on hold while I check with the
> nurse's station for that room."
>
> After a few minutes, the operator returned to the phone and said, "I
> have good news. Her nurse just told me that Norma is doing well. Her
> blood pressure is fine; her blood work just came back normal and her
> physician, Dr. Cohen, has scheduled her to be discharged tomorrow."
>
> The grandmother said, "Thank you. That's wonderful. I was so worried.
> God bless you for the good news."
>
> The operator replied, "You're more than welcome. Is Norma your daughter?"
>
> The grandmother said, "No, I'm Norma Findlay in Room 302."
>
> "No one tells me anything!"
>
> A TRUE STORY 
Blast from the Past
 


Cartoon Time







Todays Quote from
Birthday Girl Laura Bush

It's not easy to have the job of president. It's not easy to run for it. And it's not a job for the feint of heart.
Laura Bush

A love of books, of holding a book, turning its pages, looking at its pictures, and living its fascinating stories goes hand-in-hand with a love of learning.
Laura Bush

Any first lady can do whatever they want to do. In this country, people expect them to work on whatever they want or to have a career of their own.
Laura Bush

But we talk about issues, we talk about people, we talk about personalities. George is a very good reader of people, and he's very perceptive about people, and you know, that's fine.
Laura Bush

But you know, it's not easy when your husband runs for president. I mean, it's not easy for me. I'm sure it's not easy for her. There's a lot of scrutiny on families that isn't always wanted.
Laura Bush

Maybe it is the media that has us divided.
Laura Bush

No one likes to be criticized.
Laura Bush

Politics is a people business. I like people.
Laura Bush


We can overcome evil with greater good.
Laura Bush

Well, we've faced very difficult decisions and challenges in our country, every one of us have, as we - since September 11th, as we fought the war on terror, all of those decisions that the President had to make to put young men and women in harm's way.
Laura Bush

All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment