Monday, August 29, 2011


MOTHERS OF FAMOUS PEOPLE
The following are some little known quotes from the mothers of famous
people in history:

MONA LISA'S MOTHER: "After all that money your father and I spent on 
braces, that's the biggest smile you can give us?"
COLUMBUS' MOTHER: "I don't care what you've discovered, you still could
have written!"

MICHELANGELO'S MOTHER: "Can't you paint on walls like other children?  Do
you have any idea how hard it is to get that stuff off the ceiling?"

NAPOLEON'S MOTHER: "All right, if you aren't hiding your report card
inside your jacket, take your hand out of there and show me."

ABRAHAM LINCOLN'S MOTHER: "Again with the stovepipe hat? Can't you just
wear a baseball cap like the other kids?"

MARY'S MOTHER: "I'm not upset that your lamb followed you to school, but I
would like to know how he got a better grade than you."

ALBERT EINSTEIN'S MOTHER: "But it's your senior picture. Can't you do
something about your hair? Styling gel, mousse, something...?"

GEORGE WASHINGTON'S MOTHER: "The next time I catch you throwing money
across the Potomac, you can kiss your allowance good-bye!"

JONAH'S MOTHER: "That's a nice story. Now tell me where you've really been
for the last forty years."

THOMAS EDISON'S MOTHER: "Of course I'm proud that you invented the
electric light bulb. Now turn it off and get to bed!"

PAUL REVERE'S MOTHER: "I don't care where you think you have to go, young
man, midnight is past your curfew."
  
Todays Oldie but Goodie.....






Some Funny facebook posts...

..Random thought for the day..If quitters never win, and winners never quit, who came up with, Quit while you're ahead?..

husband and wife get into a fight! then wife looks at the marriage paper. husband says,"what r u doing?" wife says,"looking 4 the expiration date!"

I really don't get the saying "It's always the last place you look." I mean of course it is. No one finds what they are looking for then continues to look.

New FB game. Inbox me your bank account or credit card # and I will post what bills I paid with them.

A blonde is sitting at a stop sign.
A police man taps on his window."Everything OK?"
Blonde, "I think it's broke. It's been 10 minutes and it's still red."

Todays Pic Dump..








And some cartoons











Thomas Edison...



I never did anything by accident, nor did any of my inventions come by accident; they came by work.
Thomas A. Edison

If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves.
Thomas A. Edison
Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless.
Thomas A. Edison
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
Thomas A. Edison
Results! Why, man, I have gotten a lot of results. I know several thousand things that won't work.
Thomas A. Edison




All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment