Tuesday, August 23, 2011

That's Amore




Looking at the people in these wedding photo's, that's got to be Amore.


















Todays Pic Dump








Some Cartoons









And now, some face book quotes

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine you make me hap. nah that's the Zoloft! I crack myself up.

the 4 levels of insanity 1 Talking to ones self 2 Arguing with ones self 3 losing argument with ones self 4 is no longer speaking to ones self , I'm at 4

If you can't laugh at yourself, well, don't worry. I gotcha covered

says don't mess with the OLD FARTS - age, skill, wisdom, and a little treachery always overcome youth and arrogance!

 random fact for today: The roman numerals for 40 are XL. Coincidence?


All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment