Thursday, August 18, 2011

Salute to Rednecks








Todays Funny Facebook posts

may have lost his mind, but it's okay it's backed up on disk ...somewhere !

A man woke in hospital after a serious accident. He shouted Doc, I can't feel my legs! The doctor replied I know you cant, I've cut your arms off!

Farmville is fun but I think they should launch Margaritaville! :0)

is tired and ready for bed.. wait, i just woke up though.. CRAP!

" I will take 'Same Stuff/ Different Day' category for $200.00, Alex."

Just died from not passing on chain mail.






All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment