Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Normisms
 COACH: Can I draw you a beer, Norm?
NORM : No, I know what one looks like.  Just pour me one.
COACH: How about a beer, Norm?
NORM : Hey I'm high on life, Cooach....Of course, beer is my life.
 COACH: How's a beer sound, Norm?
NORM : I dunno.  I usually finish them before they get a word in.
COACH: What's up, Normie?
NORM : My nipples, it's freezing out there.
SAM  : What do you say to a beer, Norm?
NORM : Hiya sailor.  New in town?
Some of my Favorites
 
SAM  : How's life in the fast lane?
NORM : Dunno, I can't get on the on-ramp.
SAM  : Whatcha up to, Norm?
NORM : My ideal weight if I were eleven feet tall.
 
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/25PGOODs99o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
 
 
 
 
 





All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com


 









No comments:

Post a Comment