Thursday, August 25, 2011

Todays Odlie but Goodie...Under the Boardwalk



... and now some photos of what really is under the boardwalk down by the sea....




 







..Nunns just wanna have fun...





Todays Pic dump
















And now a few words from Walt


All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.


Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money.

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world.

I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.

I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained.

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island.


When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.

You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway


All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com














No comments:

Post a Comment