Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Few Irish Jokes



Q: Why do people wear shamrocks on St. Patrick's Day?
A: Regular rocks are too heavy.
Q: Why can't you borrow money from a leprechaun?
A: Because they're always a little short.

Q: Why do leprechauns have pots o'gold?
A: They like to "go" first class!
Q: How can you tell if an Irishman is having a good time?
A: He's Dublin over with laughter!

Q: What's Irish and stays out all night?
A: Patty O'furniture!

Q: How did the Irish Jig get started?
A: Too much to drink and not enough restrooms!

Q: What do you call an Irishman who knows how to control his wife?
A: A bachelor.
Q: What would you get if you crossed Christmas with St. Patrick's Day?
A:St. O'Claus!
Q: Are people jealous of the Irish?
A:Sure, they're green with envy!
Q: What would you get if you crossed Quasimodo with an Irish football player?
A:The Halfback of Notre Dame!

Q: Why did the leprechaun stand on the potato?
A:To keep from falling in the stew!

Q: Do leprechauns make good secretaries?
A:Sure, they're great at shorthand!
Q: How did the leprechaun beat the Irishman to the pot of gold?
A:He took a shortcut!
Q: What do leprechauns love to barbecue?
A:Short ribs!
Q: Why are leprechauns so hard to get along with?
A:Because they're very short-tempered!
 ***************************************************
Today's tribute to St. Patty's day



 *****************************************************

Birthdays on March 17th
1964 - Rob Lowe
1955 - Gary Sinise
1948 - William Gibson
1944 - Danny DeVito
1919 - Nat King Cole
***************************************************
Morning Pic dump








*****************************************************
Blast from the Past
From Irishman
Gilbert O' Sullivan

*****************************************************
Todays Pic Dump






*****************************************************





Todays Quote
Birthday boy
Actor, director, and troop supporter
Gary Sinese


But I've got more to learn, too. I don't feel like I'm done or I know it all.
Gary Sinise

Careers, like rockets, don't always take off on time. The trick is to always keep the engine running.
Gary Sinise

I save money when I'm working so that I never have to take a role simply to pay the bills.
Gary Sinise

I started a theater called Steppenwolf. We've been very supportive of the veterans there.
Gary Sinise

I study to learn, to be an educated person.
Gary Sinise

I was always fascinated with rock 'n' roll, or girls, or something like that when I was a kid.
Gary Sinise

I'm not like one of those actors who's a frustrated director.
Gary Sinise

I've directed enough in the theatre and a couple of films to know that - to feel fairly secure that if I find a story that I really like I can probably get it done somewhat.
Gary Sinise

I've worked with a lot of really fine actors, both on stage and on screen. The level of their game lifts me up and brings the level of my game up to theirs. Always. It's like a constant upgrade.
Gary Sinise

It's always been my dream to do a dance scene with Anthony Hopkins.
Gary Sinise


Sometimes you're in great demand. Then suddenly your career hits the breaks.
Gary Sinise

Well, I've been to Iraq twice now. I was in Baghdad in June and then north of Baghdad in November.
Gary Sinise

Wherever I go for the military, they always call me Lt. Dan. They just can't help it.
Gary Sinise

Yeah, I volunteered to support the troops, and get out there and show them that we care about them.
Gary Sinise

You've got to keep taking certain risks, because my priority is in acting, it's not in movie stardom.
Gary Sinise

All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment