Monday, March 26, 2012

Funny Quotes

"I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe."

"Diplomacy is the art of saying good doggie while looking for a bigger stick."

"A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking."

"To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research."

"The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard."

"The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

"A fool and his money are soon partying."

"If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments."

"How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hands...."
**********************************************************************************
Todays Pic Dump









 ******************************************************
Birthdays on March 26th
*****************************************************
More Funny Quotes

If At First You Don't Succeed

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you."

"You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."

"If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style."

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."

"Success always occurs in private and failure in full view."

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."
********************************************************************************
Blast from the past
  

****************************************************
Afternoon Funnies
















 ********************************************************
Todays Quote
Birthday Girl 
Kiera Knightly


I don't have a problem with my body. I'm not just going to strip off all my clothing, but if the part calls for it and I don't think there's any way round, I'm absolutely fine.
Keira Knightley

I think every girl is looking for her Mr. Darcy.
Keira Knightley

I tried college for three months but I was desperately unhappy. I just wanted to perform. I was getting straight As but I had no friends and cried every day.
Keira Knightley

I'm doing a film now with a lot of guys as well, so at the end of that I will be growing a beard.
Keira Knightley

It's all about perfection, isn't it?
Keira Knightley

It's not everyday you get to do a pirate movie, you might as well go for it.
Keira Knightley

When I was about 5 I think, I desperately wanted to be a pirate and have the hat and everything.
Keira Knightley
All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

************************************************************************
Left overs........






 


No comments:

Post a Comment