Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Everyday Life




A dirty little boy was playing at the playground and walked up to his mother and asked:
"Who am I?"
The mother replied:
"I don't know! Who are you?"

The little boy said excitedly:
"WOW! My teacher was right. She said that I was so dirty that even my own mother wouldn't recognize me."
The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray: "Take only ONE. God is watching." Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies. A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples." 
The teacher came up with a good problem. "Suppose," she asked the second-graders, "there were a dozen sheep and six of them jumped over a fence. How many would be left?" "None," answered little Norman. "None? Norman, you don`t know your arithmetic." "Teacher, you don`t know your sheep. When one goes, they all go!"












Breaking News


****************************************************
Birthdays on February 22
1975 - Drew Barrymore
1972 - Michael Chang
1952 - Bill Frist
1950 - Julius Erving
1892 - Edna St. Vincent Millay
 ****************************************************
************************************************

Afternoon Pic dump











*****************************************************
Blast from the Past




****************************************************
Todays Quote
 Birthday Girl
Drew Barrymore


A fish may love a bird, but where would they live?
Drew Barrymore

Daisies are like sunshine to the ground.
Drew Barrymore

Everyone is like a butterfly, they start out ugly and awkward and then morph into beautiful graceful butterflies that everyone loves.
Drew Barrymore

God made a very obvious choice when he made me voluptuous; why would I go against what he decided for me? My limbs work, so I'm not going to complain about the way my body is shaped.
Drew Barrymore

I am obsessed with ice cubes. Obsessed.
Drew Barrymore

I aspire to be that, to be a voice of reason one day.
Drew Barrymore

I definitely don't think that I'm hot doo-doo. I don't.
Drew Barrymore

I don't know anybody's road who's been paved perfectly for them, there are no manuals, you don't know what life has in store for you.
Drew Barrymore

I don't want to be stinky poo poo girl, I want to be happy flower child.
Drew Barrymore

I love romance. I'm a sucker for it. I love it so much. It's pathetic.
Drew Barrymore

I never act my characters - I am them.
Drew Barrymore

I never regret anything. Because every little detail of your life is what made you into who you are in the end.
Drew Barrymore

I never want to get to the point where it's all about my needs, and the hell with anybody else.
Drew Barrymore

I pray to be like the ocean, with soft currents, maybe waves at times. More and more, I want the consistency rather than the highs and the lows.
Drew Barrymore

I really want to understand the mind so I can be more comfortable with the way people are. Being comfortable with people is incredibly important.
Drew Barrymore

I used to look in the mirror and feel shame, I look in the mirror now and I absolutely love myself.
Drew Barrymore

I want people to be blown away when I do what they don't expect.
Drew Barrymore

I want people to love me, but it's not going to hurt me if they don't.
Drew Barrymore

I'm not after fame and success and fortune and power. It's mostly that I want to have a good job and have good friends; that's the good stuff in life.
Drew Barrymore

I'm so in control of my life, you shouldn't dislike anything I do-because I'm not only in the best place I've ever been, but it keeps getting better and better.
Drew Barrymore

All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment