Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines day







My One And Only

Roger, who was 19 years old, was buying an expensive bracelet, to surprise his girlfriend on Valentine's Day, at a very smart jeweller's shop in Hatton Garden, London.
The jeweller inquired, 'Would you like your girlfriend's name engraved on it?'
Roger thought for a moment, grinned, then answered, 'No, instead engrave "To my one and only love".'
The jeweller smiled and said, 'Yes, sir; how very romantic of you.'
Roger retorted with a glint in his eye, 'Not exactly romantic, but very practical. This way, if we break up, I can use it again.'
****************************************************************************

500 Valentine Cards Sent by Desperate ManFunny valentine cards
Mike walked into a post office just before Valentine's day, he couldn't help noticing a middle-aged, balding man standing in a corner sticking "Love" stamps on bright pink envelopes with hearts all over them.  Then the man got out a bottle of Channel perfume from his pocket and started spraying scent over the envelopes.
By now Mike's curiosity had got the better of him, and so I asked the man why he was sending all those cards.  The man replied, "I'm sending out 500 Valentine cards signed, 'Guess who?'"
"But why?" asked Mike.
"I'm a divorce lawyer," the man replied.
What did the stamp say to the envelope?
I'm stuck on you.
*******************************************************************************
Valentine Dreams
One morning Emma woke up with a start.  Her husband Jim asked what was the matter, she told him, "I just had a dream that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine's day. What do you think it means?"
"You'll know tonight," Jim said.
That evening, Jim home with a small package and gave it to his wife. Delighted, Emma opened it - only to find a book entitled "The meaning of dreams".
******************************************************
Happy Valentines Day













  
******************************************************************************

Why can't Mormons send flowers?

****************************************************************************


Birthdays on Febuary14th
****************************************************
Pic Dump











 *******************************************************

2 For Tuesday 
Blast from the Past

 

*****************************************************************************




Todays Quote
Birthday Girl 
Meg Tilly




Acting's not my whole life. My children definitely come first.
Meg Tilly

Horror movies can be very interesting because they can deal with intangible subjects that are full of emotion.
Meg Tilly

I didn't plan to act, but I'm glad I'm doing it - and I just want to keep getting better.
Meg Tilly

I know that in order to be considered successful, you're supposed to do two or three movies a year. I only work once every year-and-a-half, sometimes two years. I have children to raise.
Meg Tilly

I limited myself to introduce a change in my way of thinking and the way I see things. When I look at my child, I do it in a different way then when I'm contemplating a chair. They are different... the child is a living being, and the chair is an object.
Meg Tilly

I really enjoy acting. At home I can't even finish a sentence, and here I am reading these wonderful lines. I think it must be every housewife's dream, to be an actress part-time.
Meg Tilly

I still have a problem with nuns. I follow them around like a kitten with a ball of yarn. After a while, all my characters become very close friends.
Meg Tilly

I think it is important to say that though, of course, it is wonderful to have children, it is a disservice to others not to also say how hard it is to do it alone.
Meg Tilly

I wanted to write something from a child's viewpoint... Five of the characters I have played in movies have either been abused or became abusers, themselves, and I just kind of felt like there was a need.
Meg Tilly

I wasn't really interested in doing television. I don't have that much ambition. My agent, Eileen Feldman, has all the ambition for me.
Meg Tilly

I'm not that fashion-conscious. A lot of times, when women are appearing to be so perfect, it's because they're a mess underneath.
Meg Tilly

If they have covered your face with latex, you have to control yourself mentally so you won't think. If you start thinking, you will succumb to panic. I had a bit of a cold, and frankly I didn't have a good time.
Meg Tilly

If you meet people who have been successful in Hollywood, or look a their photographs, you see a haunted look in their eyes, you sense a trapped feeling.
Meg Tilly

It helps when 1 can send the children off to their fathers so I can support my new book with a national publicity tour. I started writing the book when my daughter was 5. It took me almost four years.
Meg Tilly

Look, I know he's been married three times before. I accept it, but I don't want it driving up the driveway.
Meg Tilly

That is why it's so fun to make movies... you get to do lots of things you would never do in your normal life.
Meg Tilly

There we times when everybody in the house has the flu. You're cleaning up vomit and it's 2 in the morning, and you're wishing there was somebody else there to help you.
Meg Tilly



All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment