Thursday, February 2, 2012

What Day is it Today?

Over breakfast one morning, a woman said to her husband, "I'll bet you don't know what day this is."

"Of course I do," he answered as if he was offended, and left for the office.

At 10:00 a.m., the doorbell rang and when the woman opened the door, she was handed a box of a dozen long stemmed red roses. At 1:00 p.m., a foil-wrapped, two-pound box of her favorite chocolates was delivered. Later, a boutique delivered a designer dress.

The woman couldn't wait for her husband to come home.

"First the flowers, then the chocolates and then the dress!" she exclaimed.

"I've never had a more wonderful Groundhog Day in my life!

epic fail  - Closing Your Hands FAIL




*************************************************************************
Todays  Pic Dump










***************************************************
Birthdays on February 2nd
**************************************************
Morning Pic Dump









 

*************************************************

Blast from the Past



*************************************************
















 ****************************************************

Todays Quote
Birthday Girl
Christie Brinkley



After the first miscarriage, I tried to take the attitude that it was my body's way of telling me that this pregnancy wasn't meant to be.
Christie Brinkley

Basically he never went to work and didn't have a job. Of course I thought he did. I thought he was on the phone doing business deals instead of borrowing money from people.
Christie Brinkley

Four months is a lot of living with that little life in you-thinking about it, eating right for it, nurturing it and all of a sudden, it dies.
Christie Brinkley

I don't count that relationship with Ricky. It's just like a blip at this point. I had to fall in love with the devil himself to get this sweet angel, Jack.
Christie Brinkley

I have this helicopter crash, and I fall in love with this man who was in the crash with me. I must have been suffering from post-traumatic stress syndrome.
Christie Brinkley

I just found out that I'm one inch taller than I thought.
Christie Brinkley

I must've got whacked on the head. He presented a totally false person for me to fall in love with.
Christie Brinkley

I wish my butt did not go sideways, but I guess I have to face that.
Christie Brinkley

Just because people can express themselves through their art doesn't mean they are great communicators in person.
Christie Brinkley

Life is short. Ricky and I realize how lucky we were. We want to be together all the time.
Christie Brinkley


We decided to try in vitro, because both Peter and I felt we couldn't handle another failure. When I miscarried after that, we had to come to terms with the possibility that this wasn't meant to be.
Christie Brinkley

All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment