Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Love Story:



This 80 year old woman was arrested for shoplifting. When she went before the judge in Cincinnati he asked her, "What did you steal?" She replied, "A can of peaches." The judge then asked her why she had stolen the can of peaches And she replied that she was hungry. The judge then asked her how many peaches were in the can. She replied, "6."The judge said, "Then I will give you 6 days in jail."

Before the judge could conclude the trial, the woman's husband spoke up and asked the judge if he could say something. The judge said, "What is it?" The husband said, "She also stole a can of peas."

*****************************************************

Morning Pic Dump 










 *******************************************

Birthdays  on October 17th
1972 - Eminem
1968 - Ziggy Marley
1938 - Evel Knievel
1919 - Rita Hayworth
1972 - Wyclef Jean




**********************************************

Todays Pic Dump










   *****************************************

Blast from the Past
*****************************************

Afternoon Funnies










************************************************

Todays Quote

Birthday Boy 
George Wendt


Norm Peterson's Famous Quotes

(from TV's "Cheers")

"Can I draw you a beer, Norm ?"
"No, I know what they look like. Just pour me one."



"How's a beer sound, Norm?"
"I dunno. I usually finish them before they get a word in."



"What's shaking, Norm?"
"All four cheeks and a couple of chins."



"What would you say to a nice beer, Normie?"
"Going Down?"



"What's new, Normie?"
"Terrorists, Sam. They've taken over my stomach and they're demanding beer."



"What'll it be, Normie?"
"Just the usual Coach. I'll have a froth of beer and a snorkel."



"What would you say to a beer, Normie?"
"Daddy wuvs you."



"What'd you like, Normie?"
"A reason to live. Give me another beer."



"What'll you have, Normie?"
"Well, I'm in a gambling mood Sammy. I'll take a glass of whatever comes out of that tap."


"Looks like beer, Norm."
"Call me Mister Lucky."



"What'd you say, Norm?"
"Any cheap, tawdry thing that will get me a beer."



"What would you say to a beer, Norm?"
"Hiya, sailor. New in town?"



(Coming in from the rain)
"Evening everybody."
Everybody: "Norm!"
"Still pouring, Norm?"
"That's funny, I was about to ask you the same thing."



"Whaddya say, Norm?"
"Well, I never met a beer I didn't drink."



"Hey Norm, how's the world been treating you?"
"Like a baby treats a diaper."



"Would you like a beer Mr.. Peterson?"
"No, I'd like a dead cat in a glass."



"How's life treating you?"
"It's not, Sammy, but you can."



"What's the story, Mr. Peterson?"
"The Bobbsey twins go to the brewery. Let's cut to the happy ending."

"Hey Mr. Peterson, there's a cold one waiting for you."
"I know, if she calls, I'm not here."



"Beer, Norm?"
"Have I gotten that predictable? Good."



"What's going on, Mr. Peterson?"
"A flashing sign in my gut that says, 'Insert beer here.'"



"Hey Mr. Peterson, Jack Frost nipping at your nose?"
"Yep, now let's get Joe Beer nipping at my liver, huh?"



"What's going on, Mr. Peterson?"
"Another layer for the winter, Wood."



"Whatcha up to, Norm?"
"My ideal weight if I were eleven feet tall."



"How's it going Mr. Peterson?"
"Poor."
"I'm sorry to hear that."
"No, I mean pour."



"How's life treating you, Norm?"
"Like it caught me sleeping with its wife."



"Women. Can't live with 'em ... pass the beer nuts."
"What's going down, Normie?"
"My butt cheeks on that bar stool."



"Pour you a beer, Mr. Peterson?"
"Alright, but stop me at one....make that one-thirty."



"How's it going Mr. Peterson?"
"It's a dog eat dog world, Woody and I'm wearing Milk Bone underwear.



"What's the story, Norm?"
"Boy meets beer. Boy drinks beer. Boy meets another beer."



"How's about a beer, Norm?"
"That's that amber sudsy stuff, right? I've heard good things about it!"



"What's going on, Mr. Peterson?"
"The question is, `what's going 'in' Mr. Peterson?" A beer, please, Woody."



"Can I pour you a beer, Mr. Peterson?"
"A little early isn't it, Woody?"
"For a beer?" "No, for stupid questions."





No comments:

Post a Comment