Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Half -sister/ Step father....

One Sunday morning George burst into the living room and said, “Dad! Mom! I have some great news for you! I am getting married to the most beautiful girl in town. She lives a block away and her name is Susan. After dinner, George’s dad took him aside, “Son, I have to talk with you.” “Look at your mother, George. She and I have been married 30 years, she’s a wonderful wife and mother, but, she has never offered much excitement in the bedroom, so I used to fool around with women a lot. Susan is actually your half sister, and I’m afraid you can’t marry her.”
George was broken-hearted. After eight months he eventually started dating girls again. A year later he came home and very proudly announced, “Dianne said yes! We’re getting married in June.” Again his father insisted on another private conversation and broke the sad news. “Dianne is your half sister too, George. I’m awfully sorry about this.” George was livid!
He finally decided to go to his mother with the news his father had shared. “Dad has done so much harm. I guess I’m never going to get married,” he complained. “Every time I fall in love, dad tells me the girl is my half sister.” “Hehehe,” his mother chuckled, shaking her head, “don’t pay any attention to what he says. He’s not really your father.”
*********************************************************************************

Here's what you can do with your old
Red Radio Flyer wagon
 



Todays Pic dump

















 
Blast from the Past
 





More Funny Stuff 





Interesting Ideas.....

What to do with those old cameras.....?

First Computer





 Here's some for the kids....






Todays Quote
  Birthday Boy Lou Ferrigno

I know right a way there's a person that's very insecure; that he's trying to out do me. And, ah, like I was saying before, if you give one-hundred percent of your best, and you may have fault, but there is nothing you can do, because you gave one-hundred percent.
Lou Ferrigno

I never think about losing.
Lou Ferrigno

If you are going to try and hide something, sooner or later people are going to find out.
Lou Ferrigno

It's funny how sometimes how the public some people think I was born like this. That I maybe I sleep and I do big muscle, but its a lot of work to look like this and to be in this kind of condition.
Lou Ferrigno

The attitude is very important. Because, your behavior radiates how you feel.
Lou Ferrigno

To be a champion you must act like one, act like a champion.
Lou Ferrigno

You are going to have bad days and have good days.
Lou Ferrigno


All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com
   

No comments:

Post a Comment