Monday, November 14, 2011

Morty and Saul are out one afternoon on a lake when their boat starts sinking.
 Saul, the banker, says to Morty,
"So listen, Morty, you know I don't swim so well."
Morty remembered how to carry another swimmer from his lifeguard class when he was just a kid.
 So Morty is begins tugging Saul toward shore.
After twenty minutes, he begins to tire.
 Finally about fifty feet from shore,
 Morty asks Saul,
 "So, Saul, do you suppose you could float alone?"
Saul replies,
 "Morty, this is a heck of a time to be asking for money!"
********************************************************************************
Todays Pic Dump


























Blast from the Past
 




Some funny Stuff









Todays Quote
Birthday Boy 
Patrick Warburton
All I try to do is as earnestly and as acutely as I can, conceive a character and try to portray this character just honestly. If the humor is within the absurdity and the awfulness of situations, then let it be seen that way.
Patrick Warburton

Apparently I work for free, look at some of the independent films I've done.
Patrick WarburtonI believe I'm doing the right thing in trying to step away from that and to take chances and work on little independent films and do stuff like that wild dance scene.
Patrick Warburton

I do believe that we have the opportunity to continue - I repeat myself over and over again with this - to redefine and reinvent ourselves and as long as we do that, then I think we've got some pretty good odds in our favor, because we're not always presenting the same thing.
Patrick Warburton

I don't know if I ever really considered making a connection with the audience.
Patrick Warburton

I have a family to support. And I'm not always going to be doing exactly what I want to do.
Patrick Warburton

I have heard nothing from my friends at The Family Guy. Yeah, I heard that they got picked up again and all that good stuff, but I haven't heard anything yet. But, you know, I'm very elusive and hard to contact.
Patrick Warburton

All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment