Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sundown

Two men, sentenced to die in the electric chair on the same day, were led down to the room in which they would meet their maker. The priest had given them last rites, the formal speech had been given by the warden, and a final prayer had been said among the participants. The Warden, turning to the first man, solemnly asked, “Son, do you have a last request?”
To which the man replied, “Yes sir, I do. I love dance music. Could you please play Britney Spears for me one last time?”
“Certainly,” replied the warden. He turned to the other man and asked, “Well, what about you, son? What is your final request?”
“Please,” said the condemned man, “kill me first.”
************************************************************************************
Todays Pic Dump



















*********************************************************************

1966 - Sophie Marceau
1944 - Danny DeVito
1944 - Tom Seaver
1942 - Martin Scorsese
1938 - Gordon Lightfoot

*****************************************************************************
Cartoon Time











 Blast from the past
 Birthday Boy Gordon Lightfoot



Todays Quote
Birthday Boy Martin Scorsese

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese

Cinema is a matter of what's in the frame and what's out.
Martin Scorsese

Eradicating a religion of kindness is, I think, a terrible thing for the Chinese to attempt.
Martin Scorsese

Every year or so, I try to do something; it keeps me refreshed as to what's going on in front of the lens, and I understand what the actor is going through.
Martin Scorsese

Howard Hughes was this visionary who was obsessed with speed and flying like a god... I loved his idea of what filmmaking was.
Martin Scorsese

All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment