Friday, November 11, 2011

Mr. Bojangles

A young couple got married and left on their honeymoon.
When they got back, the bride immediately called her mother.
“Well, how was the honeymoon?” asked the mother.
“Oh mamma!” she exclaimed. “The honeymoon was wonderful! So romantic!”
No sooner had she spoken the words than she burst out crying. “But mamma . . . as soon as we returned, Sam started using the most horrible language. He’s been saying things I’ve never heard before! All these awful 4-letter words! You’ve got to come get me and take me home… please mamma!”
“Now Sarah . . .” her mother answered. “Calm down! Tell me, what could be so awful? What 4-letter words has he been using?”
“Please don’t make me tell you, mamma.” wept the daughter.
“I’m so embarrassed! They’re just too awful! You’ve got to come get me and take me home… please mamma!”
“Darling, baby, you must tell me what has you so upset . . .
Tell your mother these horrible 4-letter words!”
Still sobbing, the bride replied, “Oh, mamma . . . words like dust, wash, iron, and cook!”
**********************************************************************************
Todays Pic dump
























                                                         
 Birthdays On November 11th
Leonardo DiCaprio Actor1974



Demi Moore Actress1962
Fuzzy Zoeller Athlete1951



Charles Manson Criminal1934
George S. Patton Soldier1885
***********************************************************************************

Blast from the Past




**************************************************************************
forgifs.com

forgifs.com

A few Cartoons




 Interesting tombstones




Todays Quote
Demi Moore
Birthday Girl
Despite what anti-aging ads say, growing older can be better. I feel better in my skin, 100 percent. You have greater effects of gravity, but the better sense of yourself you have is something I wouldn't trade. Women who lie about their age - 'why?'
Demi Moore

Emilio Estevez was definitely my first love.
Demi Moore


I had an essence in my life that I was nothing.
Demi Moore

I like to connect to people in the virtual world, exchanging thoughts and ideas, when in the physical world we might never have the opportunity to cross paths.
Demi Moore

I said I would get better with each baby, and I have.
Demi Moore

I want things to be the best they can be. I want greatness.
Demi Moore

The truth is you can have a great marriage, but there are still no guarantees.
Demi Moore


All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment