Friday, September 21, 2012

One day,in the woods...


Two men are walking in the woods. They come across a large hole the ground, several meters across and apparently bottomless.

After examining the hole for a moment, they decide to throw something into the hole to see how long it takes for it to hit the bottom. The first man throws in a pebble, and after a long pause hears nothing. The second man throws in stone, and again nothing. The work together to roll a small boulder into the hole. They wait for a few minutes, but again, nothing. Finally, the find a large log that takes all of their combined strength to drag through the forest and onto the edge of the hole. Balancing the log at the edge of the hole, the men agree that they'll stay completely quiet for as long as it takes to hear the log hit the bottom of the hole.

They push the log in, and silently wait. Finally, they hear something. 

"bbbAAAA AAAAA AAAAAA AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!"

The two men look at each other in confusion. Suddenly a goat bursts out of the underbrush, charging them full tilt and bleating at the top of its lungs. The men dodge aside, and the goat runs past them and dives straight into the hole.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

Staring at each other in astonishment, the men decide it's time for them to leave. As they walk out of the woods, a farmer hails them and drives over in his tractor.

"Have you lads been in them woods? Did ya by chance see my goat while you were in there? I seem to a lost him."

"Actually," replies the first man, "we did see a goat. It ran straight past us and dove into a bottomless hole we found."

"Nah," said the farmer, "that couldn't a been him. I tied him to a log before I left."





************************************************

Morning Pic Dump









 ***********************************************

Birthdays on September 21st

************************************************

Todays Pic Dump










 ***********************************************

Blast from the Past





*********************************************

Afternoon Funnies










Adulthood...What it is like

 
***********************************************

Todays Quote

A lot to choose from


Ricki Lake
Faith Hill
Nancy Travis
David James Elliott
Bill Murray
Stephen King
Jerry Bruckheimer
Fannie Flagg
Larry Hagman
Chuck Jones
H. G. Wells


Faith Hill






I think what makes our marriage work amid all the glare is that my husband is my best friend. He inspires everything in my life and enables me to do the best that I can. I want to hang out with him more than anyone.
Faith Hill

Nashville is one of the greatest places for the best songwriters in the world. It's been fantastic to live there and to raise our family there. It's a great town.
Faith Hill

Shania Twain brought a whole other fan base to country music with her sound, the way the videos were produced.
Faith Hill

I think beauty comes from within. If you're happy and look at life in the best way you can, even when there are problems, it can make you beautiful on the outside.
Faith Hill

I'm a very independent woman.
Faith Hill

I've always defended Shania. She not only opened doors; she knocked several down.
Faith Hill



Everybody wants you to do good things, but in a small town you pretty much graduate and get married. Mostly you marry, have children and go to their football games.
Faith Hill

Nashville was totally different than I ever dreamed. I had only seen the music business on television and been to a couple of concerts. I had no clue.
Faith Hill

When I wake up in a bad mood, I try not to stay in one. Learn to make the best of what you have.
Faith Hill

Children are easily influenced, and I always want to do things I can be proud to show my kids someday.
Faith Hill

My goal as an artist is to always be true to who I am and give my fans music they will enjoy for a lifetime.
Faith Hill

A little bit of stage fright, then I'm ready.
Faith Hill

The foundation of family - that's where it all begins for me.
Faith Hill

Country music is the people's music. It just speaks about real life and about truth and it tells things how they really are.
Faith Hill

Country music fans are extremely supportive. Once they're with you, they're with you for life.
Faith Hill

When you're a mom and you have three children, nothing bothers you. Trust me. Who cares what people say? I've got other things to deal with.
Faith Hill

I didn't realize that everyone was so attracted to my hair. I thought, well what about my music?
Faith Hill

I wasn't a great background singer.
Faith Hill

Reba is very, very close to everyone around her. She's a classy lady.
Faith Hill

The song This Kiss was definitely my breakthrough song. After that, Breathe was my breakthrough album.
Faith Hill












All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment