Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Siamese twins walk into a bar…

Siamese twins walk into a bar in Canada and park themselves on a bar stool.
One of them says to the bartender, “Don’t mind us; we’re joined at the hip. I’m John, he’s Jim. Two Molson Canadian beers, draft please.”
The bartender, feeling slightly awkward, tries to make polite conversation while pouring the beers. “Been on holiday yet, lads?”
“Off to England next month,” says John. “We go to England every year, rent a car and drive for miles. Don’t we, Jim?” Jim agrees.
“Ah, England!” says the bartender. “Wonderful country… the history, the beer, the culture…”
“Nah, we don’t like that British crap,” says John. “Hamburgers and Molson’s beer, that’s us, eh Jim? And we can’t stand the English –  they’re so arrogant and rude.”
“So why keep going to England?” asks the bartender.
“It’s the only chance Jim gets to drive.”
Thanks Gene
 What Job Hunting Feels Like


*************************************************

Morning Pic Dump

Hammertime








  

************************************************

Birthdays on September 12th

*************************************************

Todays Pic Dump

Extreme Winter Sports









   
**************************************************
Blast from the Past

  



************************************************

Afternoon Funnies













************************************************

Todays Quote

Birthday Girl
 

Nadia Comaneci


I worked hard in gymnastics since the time I was six years old until I retired at 23 years of age.
Nadia Comaneci


I believe that you should gravitate to people who are doing productive and positive things with their lives.
Nadia Comaneci

I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet.
Nadia Comaneci

You should also appreciate the goodness around you, and surround yourself with positive people.
Nadia Comaneci

Hard work has made it easy. That is my secret. That is why I win.
Nadia Comaneci

I like to tell young people to work hard for your goals and live in the moment.
Nadia Comaneci

My parents were very loving, but disciplinarians.
Nadia Comaneci

I have had a few turning points, the first day I entered a gymnastics school at age 6.
Nadia Comaneci

My marriage to my husband, Bart Conner in 1996 is my proudest personal moment.
Nadia Comaneci

Of course, most people remember that I received the first perfect 10 in Olympic gymnastics competition.
Nadia Comaneci



I ended up in the US for a month or so, before moving to Montreal with some Romanian friends.
Nadia Comaneci

One of the most difficult times in my life was when I escaped from Romania in November of 1989.
Nadia Comaneci

Of course, I grew up in Communist Romania, but I am happy to say that now our country is democratic, and prospering, since the revolution in 1989.
Nadia Comaneci

We are not coaching on a daily basis because we often travel with our charity and commercial interests.
Nadia Comaneci

As an Olympic champion gymnast, I have always stayed involved in my sport.
Nadia Comaneci


All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment