Friday, September 16, 2011




A Police STOP at 2 AM:

An elderly man is stopped by the police around 2 a.m., and is asked where he is going at this time of night.
The man replies, "I am on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse, and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late."
The officer then asks, "Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of night?"
The man replies, "That would be my wife."



Don't be ashamed of a few tears as you read this.


I hope this poem has the same effect on you as it did on me. If so, my forwarding was well worth the effort.  


Walk With Me By the Water
A beautiful poem about growing older.


 worth the read...

Crap . . . I forgot the words!!


Todays Pic Dump









Blast from the Past









Today in History

Lead Story
Gandhi begins fast in protest of caste separation, 1932
American Revolution
Automotive
Civil War
Cold War
Crime
Disaster
General Interest
Hollywood
Literary
Music
Old West
Presidential
Sports
Vietnam War
World War I
World War II

Charles Schulz


A whole stack of memories never equal one little hope.
Charles M. Schulz
Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life.
Charles M. Schulz
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia.
Charles M. Schulz

I have a new philosophy. I'm only going to dread one day at a time.
Charles M. Schulz

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it.
Charles M. Schulz
If I were given the opportunity to present a gift to the next generation, it would be the ability for each individual to learn to laugh at himself.
Charles M. Schulz
Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.
Charles M. Schulz

Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'
Charles M. Schulz
Life is like an ice-cream cone, you have to lick it one day at a time.
Charles M. Schulz




All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment