Friday, September 23, 2011

Who's that Traitor?



Objects in real life...








This day in History
Billy the Kid arrested for first time, 1875
American Revolution
Automotive
Civil War
Cold War
Crime
Disaster
General Interest
Hollywood
Literary
Music
Old West
Presidential
Sports
Vietnam War
World War I
World War II

Blast from the past( and Birthday boy)



 



Todays Corny Post...

Todays Pic Dump...








Todays Quotes...


I did it to myself. It wasn't society... it wasn't a pusher, it wasn't being blind or being black or being poor. It was all my doing.
Ray Charles

I don't know what would have happened to me if I hadn't been able to hear.
Ray Charles

Learning to read music in Braille and play by ear helped me develop a damn good memory.
Ray Charles

Love is a special word, and I use it only when I mean it. You say the word too much and it becomes cheap.
Ray Charles

Music's been around a long time, and there's going to be music long after Ray Charles is dead. I just want to make my mark, leave something musically good behind. If it's a big record, that's the frosting on the cake, but music's the main meal.
Ray Charles

My version of "Georgia" became the state song of Georgia. That was a big thing for me, man. It really touched me. Here is a state that used to lynch people like me suddenly declaring my version of a song as its state song. That is touching.
Ray Charles
What is a soul? It's like electricity - we don't really know what it is, but it's a force that can light a room.
Ray Charles

The fact of the matter is, you don't give up what's natural. Anything I've fantasized about, I've done.
Ray Charles

All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com





1 comment: