Monday, September 26, 2011

Dream On.....

Randon Facts

Also known as black tea.Now we now were the
term " Green Tea came from)
( my nose discovered 5,000 smells in my sons room)

( each morning when I look in the mirror 
it's such a shock to my eyelashes that  at least 10 
fall out)

Bacon was also considered a rich mans food.
Peanut Butter and bacon sandwich..yum-yum)








Today in History
First Kennedy-Nixon debate, 1960
American Revolution
Automotive
Civil War
Cold War
Crime
Disaster
General Interest
Hollywood
Literary
Music
Old West
Presidential
Sports
Vietnam War
World War I
World War II

Fun Cards



Blast from The Past





Fail Pictures




Todays Quotes come from Steve Allen

Asthma doesn't seem to bother me any more unless I'm around cigars or dogs. The thing that would bother me most would be a dog smoking a cigar.
Steve Allen

Humor is a social lubricant that helps us get over some of the bad spots.
Steve Allen

I used to be a heavy gambler. But now I just make mental bets. That's how I lost my mind.
Steve Allen

In a rational society we would want our presidents to be teachers. In our actual society we insist they be cheerleaders.
Steve Allen

Ours is a government of checks and balances. The Mafia and crooked businessmen make out checks, and the politicians and other compromised officials improve their bank balances.
Steve Allen

All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment