Monday, December 17, 2012

Children are quick

TEACHER: Why are you late?
 STUDENT: Class started before I got here.
 ____________________________________ 
 TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
 JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables
. __________________________________________
 TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
 GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it. (I love this child) ____________________________________________ 
 TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
 DONALD: H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O
. __________________________________ 
 TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
 WINNIE: Me!
__________________________________________ 
TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?

 GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are. _______________________________________ 
 TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. '
 MILLIE: I is..
TEACHER: No, Millie..... Always say, I am.'
 MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'
 ________________________________ 
 TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand.....
 ______________________________________ 
 TEACHER: Now, Simon , tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
 SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.
______________________________ 
 TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's.. Did you copy his?
 CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog. (I want to adopt this kid!!!) ___________________________________
 TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested? HAROLD: A teacher
 __________________________________
 PASS IT AROUND AND MAKE SOMEONE SMILE... 
 Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
*************************************************

Morning Pic Dump











 
******************************************
Birthdays on December 17th

**********************************************
Todays Pic Dump











******************************************
Blast from the Past 

  
*************************************************
Afternoon Funnies










 
*********************************************

This Day in History
 

First airplane flies, 1903
American Revolution
France formally recognizes the United States, 1777
Automotive
Stuntman Stan Barrett breaks the sound barrier, 1979
Civil War
Grant expels Jews from his military district, 1862
Cold War
Yeltsin supporters announce Soviet Union will cease to exist by New Year's Eve, 1991
Crime
"Operation Iceman" nabs the culprit, 1986
Disaster
Circus catches fire in Brazil, 1961
General Interest
U.S. approves end to internment of Japanese Americans, 1944
"Squeaky" Fromme sentenced to life, 1975
Aristide wins Haiti's first free election, 1990
Peruvian rebels seize Japanese ambassador's home, 1996
Kim Jong Il, Leader of North Korea, Dies, 2011
Hollywood
Third and final Lord of the Rings movie opens, 2003
Literary
A Christmas Carol is published, 1843
Music
A federal court puts its stamp on hip-hop, 1991
Old West
"Silver Dollar" Tabor born in Denver, 1889
Presidential
Grant expels Jews from Tennessee, Kentucky and Mississippi, 1862
Sports
Terrell Owens makes record-breaking 20 catches, 2000
Vietnam War
Cambodian forces under heavy pressure, 1971
World War I
Ford Madox Ford is born, 1873
World War II
Commander at Pearl Harbor canned, 1941
********************************************

 All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site are understood to be in the public domain. If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them, please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment