Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Funny Santa Letters

Dear Santa,
Please give me a doll this year. I would like her to eat, walk, do my homework, and help me clean my room.
Thank you, Jenny

Dear Santa,
Thanks for the race car last year. Can I have another one, only this time one that is faster than my best friend's race car?
Ricky

Dear Father Christmas,
I wish you could leave a puzzle under the tree for me. And a toy for my sister. Then she won't want to play with mine and I can have it to myself.
Merry Christmas, Cassie

Dear Santa,
You can send me one of everything from the boys' section of the Sears catalogue. But nothing from the girls' section. I can't wait for Christmas to come.
Kent

Dear Pere Noel,
Could you come early this year? I've been really super good, but I don't know if I can last much longer. Please hurry.
Love, Jordan


Dear Santa,
I lost my list of toys, so please just send me the stuff that you forgot from last year.
Todd
Dear Father Christmas,
What should I leave for your reindeer to eat? Do they like cookies, too? My mom won't let me bring hay into the living room.
Your friend, Sandy

Dear Santa,
I need a new skateboard for Christmas. The one I got now crashes too much. Band-aids would be OK too.
David

Dear Santa,
Would you rather I leave you cookies and milk or pizza? Dad says you'd probably like the pizza. Write back right away to let me know.
Love, Lisa

Dear Kris Kringle,
Please give me a tank, a jet fighter, 20 green soldiers, and a bazooka gun. I'm planning a surprise attack on my brother. So don't tell anyone.
Thanks, Danny

Dear Santa,
How will you get into our house this year? We don't have a chimney and my father just installed a very expensive security system.
Julie


**********************************************

Morning Pic Dump










 
**********************************************
Birthdays on December 5th
*********************************************

Todays Pic Dump










  
***********************************************

Blast from the Past





*********************************************

Afternoon Funnies






 
********************************************

This day in History


Aircraft squadron lost in the Bermuda Triangle, 1945
American Revolution
Phi Beta Kappa is founded while army flounders, 1776
Automotive
Last segment of the Dan Ryan Expressway opens in Chicago, 1970
Civil War
Union General George Custer is born, 1839
Cold War
USSR and Afghanistan sign "friendship treaty", 1978
Crime
The Boston Belfry Murderer kills his first victim, 1873
Disaster
Hundreds die in Brooklyn theater fire, 1876
General Interest
Prohibition ends, 1933
Hollywood
Eddie Murphy stars in Beverly Hills Cop, 1984
Literary
Steinbeck's Sea of Cortez is published, 1941
Music
O Brother, Where Art Thou? soundtrack released, 2000
Old West
Rodeo star Bill Pickett born in Texas, 1871
Presidential
Van Buren is born, 1782
Sports
Roone Arledge dies, 2002
Vietnam War
Army Captain awarded first Medal of Honor for action in Vietnam, 1964
North Vietnam announces it will not be intimidated by U.S. bombing, 1970
World War I
Siege of British-occupied Kut, Mesopotamia begins, 1915
World War II
American carrier Lexington heads to Midway, 1941


*************************************************

All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site are understood to be in the public domain. If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them, please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment