Thursday, March 21, 2013

True Friendship


Are you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems that always sound good but never actually come close to reality?
Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.



1. When you are sad -- I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on mountain dew.

2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in. 

4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much Worse it could be until you quit whining.

6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.

7. When you are sick -- Stay away from me until you are well
Again. I don't want whatever the heck you have.

8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy butt. 

9. This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end.

'Why?' you may ask; 'because you are my friend'.

 
Friendship is like wetting your pants.
Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth. 


*****************************************************

Morning Pic Dump







 *****************************************************

Birthdays on March 21st

 1763 - Jean Paul
1960 - Ayrton Senna
1958 - Gary Oldman
1880 - Hans Hofmann
1905 - Phyllis McGinley
********************************************************
Todays Pic Dump







 *****************************************************

Blast from the Past



*****************************************************

Afternoon Funnies








*******************************************************

This day in History

Lead Story
Stanley begins search for Livingstone, 1871
American Revolution
Massacre at Hancock's Bridge, 1778
Automotive
Formula One champ Ayrton Senna born, 1960
Civil War
Yankee General Edwin V. Sumner dies, 1863
Cold War
Carter tells U.S. athletes of Olympic boycott, 1980
Crime
Alcatraz closes its doors, 1963
Disaster
Series of tornadoes hits Southeast U.S., 1932
General Interest
Napoleonic Code approved in France, 1804
Second Battle of the Somme begins, 1918
Massacre in Sharpeville, 1960
Selma to Montgomery march begins, 1965
Hollywood
Famous Dallas cliffhanger airs, 1980
Literary
Reward offered for identity of pamphlet author, 1678
Music
The Moondog Coronation Ball is history's first rock concert, 1952
Old West
"Broncho Billy" Anderson born, 1882
Presidential
Carter announces Olympic boycott, 1980
Sports
Ronaldinho is born, 1980
Vietnam War
North Vietnam rejects Johnson overture, 1967
Khmer Rouge shell Phnom Penh, 1972
World War I
Germany begins major offensive on the Western Front, 1918
World War II
Another plot to kill Hitler foiled, 1943
**************************************

All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site are understood to be in the public domain. If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them, please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com    

No comments:

Post a Comment