Friday, May 4, 2012

Alternative Names for Cubicles

14. Soul-Sucking Pod o' Death
13. Tomb of the Unknown Bureaucrat
12. Slack-In-The-Box
11. Stargate Command
10. Peon Palazzo
9. Yuppie Terrarium
8. The SnackFooda Triangle
7. English Majors Entry Point
6. Luxury Manhattan Apartment
5. Picasso's Folly
4. International funnies Downloading Headquarters
3. Fortress of Servitude
2. Casa de Livin' La Vida Veal
1. Wraparound Turbo Demoralizer 2000

 ************************************************

Morning Pic Dump














*****************************************************

Birthdays on May 4th
1959 - Randy Travis
1944 - Paul Gleason
1941 - George Will
1909 - Mitch Kapor
1796 - Horace Mann


****************************************************

Todays Pic Dump















**************************************************

Blast from the Past


*************************************************

Todays Quote
Birthday Girl
Patricia Heaton


Again, I find it difficult to be taken care of and rarely acknowledge it, and every act he does registers, but I also just need to verbally acknowledge him and hug him.
Patricia Heaton

And I find it very easy to memorize the scripts, which are so close to conversations my husband and I have.
Patricia Heaton

And I started as a journalism major at Ohio State, ended up in theater and I love to read.
Patricia Heaton

And I think I have a perspective about Hollywood that you don't see very often in the press.
Patricia Heaton

Before we had the kids, my husband and I were traveling a lot and working and really enjoying our lives and each other. We both love the theater and books and travel and so we were really having a lot of fun.
Patricia Heaton

Boys wear their hearts on their sleeves. Even when they're trying to pull one over on you they're so transparent. Like men.
Patricia Heaton

But I think boys ultimately are easier than girls.
Patricia Heaton

Home life is a foreign environment for most guys. So it's natural to show them being idiots at home.
Patricia Heaton

I don't remember my mother ever playing with me. And she was a perfectly good mother. But she had to do the laundry and clean the house and do the grocery shopping.
Patricia Heaton

I felt totally released from the need to make it as an actress. I had experienced complete fulfillment in something that had nothing to do with me being in the spotlight.
Patricia Heaton


I have to keep reminding myself: If you give your life to God, he doesn't promise you happiness and that everything will go well. But he does promise you peace. You can have peace and joy, even in bad circumstances.
Patricia Heaton

I just don't know a couple that's been married more than three years that doesn't annoy the heck out of each other every 15 minutes.
Patricia Heaton

I just have always felt that I think we know that it's an ensemble show, and it's very hard to pick a show to submit when you're nominated, because usually everyone has a very strong part in every episode.
Patricia Heaton

I know the situations that we do every week are all ones that I encounter in my life or will encounter.
Patricia Heaton

I spend as much time with my kids as any mom who stays home. I only work during the hours they're at school, but there is always the sense of trying to catch up with all their stuff and not only organize my work life but also their school lives.
Patricia Heaton

I think Raymond is very honest about human relationships.
Patricia Heaton

I was not an easy kid.
Patricia Heaton

I was raised Catholic and I'm Presbyterian now, but I've always been a Christian, regardless of denomination. I believe that Jesus is the way.
Patricia Heaton

I'm always dissing Ray and making fun of him, talking about his money.
Patricia Heaton

I'm not good at accepting help.
Patricia Heaton
All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment