Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Awakening





Welcome to my Blog. Hope you enjoy it.
Please take a minute for the survey at the right
Comments on my post are encouraged and welcomed

Todays Pic dump









   


Blast from the Past




Funny Cartoons







 Todays Quote from
Helen Reddy



Believe it or not, most people think of me as a recording artist, but actually the way I think of myself and the way I earn my living is as a performing artist.
Helen Reddy

Hindsight is wonderful. It's always very easy to second guess after the fact.
Helen Reddy

I always believed that I could make it or I would never have spent so many years trying to get here.
Helen Reddy

I am woman, hear me roar, in numbers too big to ignore, and I know too much to go back and pretend.

I don't know if it's a sign of all the chaos that is happening out there or not, but I've lately craved the structure and order of classical music, the balance and symmetry.
Helen Reddy

I don't think any one person is the cause of all of someone else's problems.
Helen Reddy

There is no magic person out there, no perfect human being out there waiting for you.
Helen Reddy

Three-quarters of the world's population doesn't have enough to eat!
Helen Reddy

To this day I get mail from women who say, I went to law school because of your song. But I would hate to think out of the wide spectrum of things I have done in my career, that's all I would be remembered for.
Helen Reddy

Women today have more of an overview of their lives and how marriage is or is not a part of it.
Helen Reddy


All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment