Sunday, October 30, 2011



This just in


There is finally conclusive evidence that Osama bin Laden and Muammar Gaddafi are dead.

Yesterday, they both registered to vote in Chicago.








=

 

Sunday Comics








Birthdays on October 30th


Businessman
1981












Henry Winkler Actor 1945
Athlete
1917





Todays Pic dump

Billy Maze maze

































Blast from The past 




Bonus Comics






Todays Quotes from
Birthday Boy Henry Winkler

I do most of my work with kids. They are the very foundation of our future. We are so incredibly disrespectful to them in America in every way because they can't vote.
Henry Winkler

I rode it once, which was up the driveway in the opening credits of the show. I didn't know how to stop it. I actually nearly killed the director of photography, and I smashed into the sound truck.
Henry Winkler

If you make compelling television, they will come.
Henry Winkler

In school, I was an underachiever.
Henry Winkler

Producing came about because I never wanted to be in one of those books, Where Are They Now?
Henry Winkler

Producing is the hardest of the three because there is almost no closure. Every time you solve a problem, another one pops up. Directing is second, and acting is the most fun.
Henry Winkler

When Richie Cunningham drank too many beers, his parents sat him down and explained their concerns. If you live on this earth, you find out that we are all the same.
Henry Winkler

When you love what you do, then you're talking to one of the luckiest guys on the face of the earth.
Henry Winkler




You see, I don't know how to ride a motorcycle, actually.
Henry Winkler

Your mind knows only some things. Your inner voice, your instinct, knows everything. If you listen to what you know instinctively, it will always lead you down the right path.A human being's first responsibility is to shake hands with himself.
Henry Winkler

All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment