Thursday, October 6, 2011

Old Days

  Face Book...


Cartoon Time






  



Blast from the Past 



Todays Pic Dump







Today in History
Lead Story
First U.S. train robbery, 1866
American Revolution
Automotive
Civil War
Cold War
Crime
Disaster
General Interest
Hollywood
Literary
Music
Old West
Presidential
Sports
Vietnam War
World War I
World War II
 Oh My


As I was driving home one day feeling depressed at how my life was falling apart I saw a yard sign that said: 
 



 
NEED HELP?
CALL JESUS 

1-800-005-3787 
 



 

Out of curiosity and desperation, I did.
 

A Mexican showed up with a lawnmower.

Todays Quotes

Dad needs to show an incredible amount of respect and humor and friendship toward his mate so the kids understand their parents are sexy, they're fun, they do things together, they're best friends. Kids learn by example. If I respect Mom, they're going to respect Mom.
Tim Allen

While awaiting sentencing, I decided to give stand-up comedy a shot. The judge had suggested I get my act together, and I took him seriously.
Tim Allen

Electricity can be dangerous. My nephew tried to stick a penny into a plug. Whoever said a penny doesn't go far didn't see him shoot across that floor. I told him he was grounded.
Tim Allen

 
All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com


Aging:
Eventually you will reach a point
when you stop lying about your age
and start bragging about it. This is so true. I love
to hear them say "you don't look that old




No comments:

Post a Comment