Saturday, October 29, 2011

Special weekend halloween Edition










Some Halloween one-liners

What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman?
Frostbite...
 Do zombies eat popcorn with their fingers?
No, they eat the fingers separately...
Why don't skeletons ever go out on the town?
Because they don't have any body to go out with...

Why do mummies have trouble keeping friends?
They're so wrapped up in themselves...

What does a vampire never order at a restaurant?
A stake sandwich...

Ok , enough of that

Today's Pic Dump
















epic fail photos - Wipeout FAIL



Blast from the Past



Funny Cartoon time







Ok, so these aren't cartoons, but they're funny

My wife said to paint the kitchen





Time Flies

Todays Quote from
Birthday Boy Richard Dreyfuss

Happiness has a bad rap. People say it shouldn't be your goal in life. Oh, yes it should.
Richard Dreyfuss


I don't know what its like for most actors, but really clearly for myself acting has always been the fulfilment of personal fantasies. It isn't just art, its about being a person I've always wanted to be, or being in a situation, or being a hero.
 Richard Dreyfuss 

I really think that living is the process of going from complete certainty to complete ignorance.
Richard Dreyfuss

All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com



job fails - I'll Make it Through this Week, I Swear!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment