Saturday, December 31, 2011

The 2012 "Mayan Calendar Contraversy







>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>











And now , a word from our sponser

 





>
>
>
>
>
>
Blast from the Past
Dan Folgerberg
Same Old Lange Syne



Todays Quote
Birthday Boy
Ben Kingsley




All the great writers root their characters in true human behaviour.
Ben Kingsley

As a singer, I might have fallen among thieves. I wonder if I'd still be alive by now.
Ben Kingsley

As an actor there's no autonomy, unless you're prepared to risk the possibility of starving.
Ben Kingsley

But comedy I'd love to do as much as humanly possible.
Ben Kingsley

But filming is good for you, because the crew isn't allowed to laugh. You can't get addicted to getting the laugh.
Ben Kingsley

Fifteen years before I became a screen actor, I was in the theatre. A lot of my work was comedy, which I loved doing. It's harder.
Ben Kingsley

Filming is so much to do with rhythm, as is music, and if it isn't there then you know in the end nobody can save it really, they can't.
Ben Kingsley

Hamlet is an astonishing intelligence.
Ben Kingsley

Hopefully, as I get older in the business, I make my choices more accurately, and I perhaps know from either the script or the first meeting that it isn't going to work.
Ben Kingsley

I always try to find something I admire about every character I play.
Ben Kingsley


I do remember, as a child, that I always imagined, when I was maybe 6 or 7, my fantasy was that everywhere I went I was being followed by an invisible film crew.
Ben Kingsley

I don't honestly think people know what acting is.
Ben Kingsley

I have a rather naive approach, I think, to my job.
Ben Kingsley

I have never felt bereft of anything.
Ben Kingsley

I honestly have no strategy whatsoever. I'm waiting for that script to pop through the letterbox and completely surprise me.
Ben Kingsley

I just loved playing a man who was unafraid of making an idiot of himself in the process of falling in love. I found that admirable.
Ben Kingsley

I think I'm more bonded, emotionally and in a craft sense, to films that tell extraordinary stories about extraordinary destinies.
Ben Kingsley

I think if I were to go back on stage I might be in great danger of acting.
Ben Kingsley

I think Romeo and Juliet is uplifting. That's how much a son wishes to avenge his father. That is how much two young people can love each other.
Ben Kingsley

I think that all of us either lose touch with the child inside us or try and hold onto it because it so precious to us and it's such an extraordinary part of our lives.
Ben Kingsley



All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment