Friday, December 2, 2011

The Dentist

Yesterday,I did not post because I had a root canal.
As I sat in the chair I was reminded of this funny skit
 If you have not seen it take a minute and watch



Now, wasn't that worth it?

With the Christmas season upon us i will be posting several Humorous Christmas videos
Watch them when you can
( this one has been a family favorite for decades)




Today we will pay tribute to 
" White Trash"






Let the hail Storm begin...


Todays Pic Dump





" I hope ths bus hurries, I don't want to be late for my wedding."




 
Blast from the past
David Bowie and Bing Crosby 
teamed up for this 
Christmas tune. Enjoy it.



Time for some more funny stuff





Thats My Boss......

Go Fish

I work as a fishmonger. My boss was great, but he sold the business a
few weeks back and the new boss can’t tell a cod from a crappie. He
spent two hours on a fishing boat and thinks that he learned all he
needs to know to succeed in this business. Work starts at 3 am. The
boss rolls in around 8 and can’t figure out why we all start leaving
around 11. He got upset when the crew would toss the fish down the
line rather than walking individual fish across the warehouse, which
by the way is not only a time-honored tradition, but also the most
efficient way of transporting the product from one end of the building
to the other. He yelled at us to stop but we just kept going, so he
stepped directly into the path of a tossed fish. I still laugh
thinking about that halibut slapping him to the floor. I’d be
surprised if he lasts through the holidays.
*********************************************************************************
11.29.

The Extended Weekend

Our company has a VERY strict policy concerning Thanksgiving and the
Friday after.
No one is allowed to work on Thanksgiving or the Friday after it
because it is one of the few paid holidays we get.
Signs have been posted since Halloween stating this, and explaining
that anyone working Friday will be in violation of company policy.
There are no workers in the factory, no cleaning staff, we do not even
schedule parcel and shipping delivery or pick up on the Friday after.
Knowing that, I went out of town to visit my parents and family for
the holiday this year.
I arrive home today (Saturday) to find 9 messages on my home answering
machine.
Seven of them were my boss from 8 am to 11 am on Friday asking where I
was, where everyone else was, and why wasn’t I taking her calls?
Apparently, no one has explained the policy to my boss yet.
**********************************************************************************
Todays Quote
Birthday Girl Monica Seles (Tennis pro)



Did you know that Christmas Day is absolutely the best day to fly? It is. No crowded airports and crowded planes. I always flew to Australia. That's what Christmas was for me - a plane journey to the next tournament.
Monica Seles

I did realise more than ever, after the stabbing, that tennis is a business - a tough business.
Monica Seles

I have this terrible dark side to my personality, which playing tennis keeps at bay.
Monica Seles

I never really did Christmas before. Christmas Day? I mean - what's that? What's it all about? I was always flying on Christmas Day.
Monica Seles

I used to pretend that I was Tom attacking Jerry, who was drawn on the ball.
Monica Seles

It doesn't matter who is playing or how old they are. I just worry about what I can control. It doesn't give me more or less motivation.
Monica Seles

Madonna has total control over her life, and not many women have that.
Monica Seles

People think I must have been so talented at an early age, but I don't know - was it talent or hard work? Who knows?
Monica Seles

Tennis has to become everything to you if you're going to make it to the top. You have to live it.
Monica Seles

Tennis is so competitive. I guess that's the way it has to be.
Monica Seles


That's the key to success, isn't it? It has to be fun.
Monica Seles

You have to want to play it all day, every day to get to the top.
Monica Seles

You will never have great tennis champions from England because of the cold and dark, but most of all because people only care about the sport for two weeks a year, and then they're on to something else. There's just not a great love of the sport there.
Monica Seles



All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment