Thursday, December 22, 2011

AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES:

Simple Home Remedies

THESE REALLY WORK!!
I checked this out on Snopes and it's for real!

AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES:

1. AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES
 BY GETTING SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU CHOP.



2. AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT
 BY USING THE SINK.



3. FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~
 SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED FOR A FEW MINUTES,
 THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS.
 REMEMBER TO USE A TIMER.



4. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK
WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ROLLING OVER
 AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP
 AFTER YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON.



5. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH,
TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES.
THEN YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.



6. YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE.
 IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40.
IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.



7. IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER,
 YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
*****************************************************
  The Modern Times







Pic dump





















A Christmas Music Video
Bing Crosby teamed up with David Bowie
for this unforgettable rendition 



Toddlers gone Wild












Todays quotes 
Birthday Girl 
Diane Sawyer
 American Idol, I love. I think it's a passing fancy but not passing so soon.
Diane Sawyer

An investigation may take six months. A quick interview, profile, a day.
Diane Sawyer

Every time somebody tries to go in and reinvent what we do, it always ends up being more about technology and sets, and flash and dash, forgetting the main thing, which is interesting people saying interesting, important things.
Diane Sawyer

Follow what you are genuinely passionate about and let that guide you to your destination.
Diane Sawyer

Great questions make great reporting.
Diane Sawyer

Hope changes everything, doesn't it?
Diane Sawyer

I don't know why I'm saying I'm brave.
Diane Sawyer

I don't think it's about entertainment. I think it's about being ourselves.
Diane Sawyer

I get involved in the beginning, less in the middle, and very much at the end.
Diane Sawyer

I have a contract but it's not a commitment in the ordinary sense. It's our ongoing conversation.
Diane Sawyer



I have a liberal definition of news because I think news can be what excites people. I'm not very sanctimonious about what news is and isn't.
Diane Sawyer

I like talking. I didn't know at the time I would have to worry so much about my hair.
Diane Sawyer

I love the early process of asking questions about a story and deciding which questions matter most.
Diane Sawyer

I think the one lesson I have learned is that there is no substitute for paying attention.
Diane Sawyer

I'm always fascinated by the way memory diffuses fact.
Diane Sawyer

I'm not sure people are ever completely comfortable telling pollsters what they do and don't think.
Diane Sawyer

If you're curious, you'll probably be a good journalist because we follow our curiosity like cats.
Diane Sawyer

Part of this new world of completely improvisational terrorism is that there were codes of war that disintegrated in the face of terrorism.
Diane Sawyer

People assume you can't be shy and be on television. They're wrong.
Diane Sawyer

People tend to vote the present tense - not the subjective.
Diane Sawyer

All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment