Monday, December 12, 2011

Philosophical jokes

Philosophical jokes

How many existentialists does it take to change a lightbulb?
Two. One to change the lightbulb and one to observe how the lightbulb symbolizes an incandescent beacon of subjectivity in a netherworld of Cosmic Nothingness.
How many Marxists does it take to change a lightbulb?
None. The lightbulb contains the seeds of its own revolution.
How many Episcopalians does it take to change a light bulb?
Six. One to change the bulb, and five to form a society to preserve the memory of the old light bulb.
*********************************************
On a personal note, I didn't publish anything over the weekend,
I was doing some photography.......here are a few Pictures
Old Telegraph Machine

Blacksmith Shop

Cove Fort


Dining Quarters

Cedar Breaks National Monument





These locations are in Southern Utah. Cedar Breaks
is about 1 1/2 hours south of Bryce Canyon Park.
Cove Fort in  Parawon, Utah . The Mormon settlers
built it as a resting place between Salt Lake City and St. George. It was also used as a Stage Coach stop . Amazingly , no battles ever took place here.
 *******************************************************

I have posted numerous pictures of outlets that look 
like faces. Here is a Nissan Commercial with the same theme..





Todays Pic Dump















 **********************************************************************************
Home Alone Christmas Collection
Remember all the times Harry and Marv fell into
Kevin's traps? Here's a montage 



*******************************************************
******************************************************
Blast from the Past
 



Leftovers




******************************************************
Todays Quote
Birthday Boy Kirk Cameron



I came all this way for a reason. Today is the day of salvation. Trust Jesus to save you. Then be sincere as God knows a pretender.
Kirk Cameron


I could have anything I wanted and if I didn't have it, it was because I didn't want it.

Kirk Cameron


I was being foolish. An atheist can't stand behind their assertion that God doesn't exist. The stupidest thing I ever could have done was to reject His Truth.

Kirk Cameron


I was experiencing all the success the entertainment industry has to offer, but I knew there had to be something more. It was sort of through that God prepared me to hear about His great plan.

Kirk Cameron


I'm not perfect in my walk but I want to do the right thing.

Kirk Cameron


Our first priority is our kids.

Kirk Cameron


Put your nose into the Bible everyday. It is your spiritual food. And then share it. Make a vow not to be a lukewarm Christian.

Kirk Cameron


Think of someone you know who's not saved but you may be afraid to share the Gospel with that person. I've found a way that's radically effective in training people to share the Gospel.

Kirk Cameron




All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment