Thursday, December 8, 2011


A Pastor goes to the dentist for a set of false teeth.
The first Sunday after he gets his new teeth,
 he talks for only Eight minutes.
The second Sunday, he talks for only ten minutes.
The following Sunday, he talks for 2 hours and 48 minutes.
The congregation had to mob him to get him down from the pulpit
 and they asked him what happened.
The Pastor explains the first Sunday
his gums hurt so bad he couldn't
talk for more than 8 minutes.
 The second Sunday his gums hurt too much
to talk for more than 10 minutes.
 But, the third Sunday,
 he put his
wife's teeth in by mistake
 and he couldn't shut up... 
********************************************************************************
Sheldon, a butcher just out of trade school in Canada,
 applies for -- and gets a job, skinning and cutting up the kills of local hunters.
The first project he gets is to cut up a moose to put in the freezer
. Sheldon finally gets the moose cut up.
 He is putting it into bags and marking them carefully with the contents:
 chops, rump steak, ribs, sirloin, etc.
When he finishes with the stuff he knows,
there is still left a pile of 'unidentifiable' moose parts.
At a loss as to what to do with them,
Sheldon finally puts them all into one large bag and labels them...
 "15 lb. Moosellaneous."
**********************************************************************************
Todays Pic dump



















*******************************************************
A Christmas Funny
 
Jeff Dunham and Achmed
It's a Christmas Bomb




Useless Trivia







***********************************************************************************
Blast from the Past




Cartoon Time






 ********************************************************************************

Todays Quote 
Birthday Boy Eli Whitney
I can make just such ones if I had tools, and I could make tools if I had tools to make them with.
Eli Whitney

I have always believed that I should have had no difficulty in causing my rights to be respected.
Eli Whitney

I have not only Arms but a large proportion of Armourers to make.
Eli Whitney

I have now taken a serious task upon myself and I fear a greater one that is in the power of any man to perform in the given time-but it is too late to go back.
Eli Whitney

One of my primary objects is to form the tools so the tools themselves shall fashion the work and give to every part its just proportion.
Eli Whitney

You are undoubtedly acquainted with my Reputation, and as for my Penmanship it must speak for itself; this is to desire your Approbation to keep a public school.
Eli Whitney


All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment