Thursday, July 26, 2012

Dating Ads for Seniors..found in a Florida news paper



You can say what you want about Florida , but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving north.
                     These are actual ads seen in ''The Villages''  Florida newspaper.  (Who says seniors don't have a sense of humour?)


----------------------------------------------------
FOXY LADY:
Sexy, fashion-conscious blue-haired beauty,
80's, slim, 5'4' (used to be 5'6'),
Searching for sharp-looking, sharp-dressing companion.
Matching white shoes and belt a plus.
----------------------------------------------------

LONG-TERM COMMITMENT:
Recent widow who has just buried fourth husband,
Looking for someone to round out a six-unit plot. Dizziness,
Fainting, shortness of breath not a problem.


----------------------------------------------------

SERENITY NOW:
I am into solitude, long walks, sunrises, the ocean, yoga and
Meditation.  If you are the silent type, let's get together,
Take our hearing aids out and enjoy quiet times.

----------------------------------------------------

WINNING SMILE:
Active grandmother with original teeth seeking a dedicated flossier
To share rare steaks, corn on the cob and caramel candy.

----------------------------------------------------

BEATLES OR STONES?
I still like to rock, still like to cruise in my Camaro on
Saturday nights and still like to play the guitar.
If you were a groovy chick, or are now a groovy hen,
let's get together and listen to my eight-track tapes.

----------------------------------------------------

MEMORIES:
I can usually remember Monday through Thursday.
If you can remember Friday, Saturday and Sunday, let's put our two heads
Together.


----------------------------------------------------

MINT CONDITION:

Male, 1932 model , high mileage, good condition, some hair,
Many new parts including hip, knee, cornea, valves.
Isn't in running condition, but walks well.



********************************************
Morning Pic Dump

 










***********************************************
Birthdays on July 26th

**********************************************
Todays Pic Dump













*********************************************

Blast from the Past





**********************************************

Afternoon Funnies



















******************************************

Todays Quote
 Birthday Girl

  
 

As a mother, you feel much more vulnerable. And when you're vulnerable, you're a much better actress.
Kate Beckinsale

Everybody likes the underdog, because everybody feels like the underdog. No matter how successful you are, you always think, No one's being nice enough to me!
Kate Beckinsale

I always felt that anorexia was the form of breakdown most readily available to adolescent girls.
Kate Beckinsale

I try and take lots of vitamins and I don't drink. I do smoke, though, I'd be insufferable if I didn't smoke, you'd have to push me off a balcony I'd be so boring.
Kate Beckinsale


If I get a script that's set in the jungle it goes to the bottom of the pile because I don't think the playgrounds are going to be very good there! I'm really aware of how lucky I am but I have the kind of job where I can bring my child to work.
Kate Beckinsale



It's a very difficult ting losing a parent, but I think there's an added complication for me, because he was so well-loved and he had this very open charm that made people feel they had a personal relationship with him.
Kate Beckinsale

It's wonderful to have the most important thing in the world there first thing in the morning. And especially in this business, where the opportunity to think everything is about you is there every day, now I really know that it isn't all about me.
Kate Beckinsale

No one is more enslaved than a slave who doesn't think they're enslaved.

All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment