Thursday, July 5, 2012

In a Mexican Prison



Three women go to Mexico one night to celebrate college graduation, get
drunk, and wake up in jail, only to find that they are to be executed
in the morning, though none of them can remember what they did the
night before.

The first one, a redhead, is strapped in the electric chair and is
asked if she has any last words.
She says, "I just graduated from Trinity Bible College and believe in
the Almighty Power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent."
They throw the switch and nothing happens.
They all immediately fall to the floor on their knees, beg for
forgiveness, and they release her.

The second one, a brunette, is strapped in and gives her last words.
"I just graduated from the Harvard School of Law and I believe in the
power of justice to intervene on the part of the innocent."
They throw the switch and again, nothing happens..
Again they all immediately fall to their knees, beg for forgiveness and
release her.

The last one , a blonde, is strapped in and says,
"Well, I'm from the Florida State University and just graduated with
a degree in Electrical Engineering, and I'll tell ya'll right now,
ya'll ain't gonna electrocute nobody if you don't plug this thing in."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*************************************************


What a Awesome Concert
Stadium Of Fire July 4th 2012









***********************************************
Morning Pic Dump










************************************************
Birthdays on July 5th
 1958 - Bill Watterson
1950 - Huey Lewis
1899 - Marcel Achard
1889 - Jean Cocteau
1853 - Cecil Rhodes



*********************************************








*********************************************

Todays Pic Dump










*********************************************
Blast from the Past










***********************************************
Todays Quote
Birthday Girl
Julie Nixon Eisenhower
All leaders share something in common. They feel they are the only ones who can do the job.
Julie Nixon Eisenhower

Basically, women have to prove they are strong at all times. And then when they go on the attack, they have to not appear mean because those women often get the label of being catty.
Julie Nixon Eisenhower

First of all, we were never not speaking. It's gotten so blown out of proportion. It was a very straightforward difference of opinion. I think because we were so private and refused to talk about it, these stories just got out of control.
Julie Nixon Eisenhower

I don't see a candidate on the scene right now, but it is going to have to be a candidate that people can look at as a leader and not as a man or a woman.
Julie Nixon Eisenhower

If it weren't the problem of politics for me, it would be another. And yet, sometimes it's so difficult. And I feel sorry for myself. And then hate myself for this feeling of self-pity.
Julie Nixon Eisenhower

It's been a strange day - a day when I thought I was on top of the world, planning my life. I planned all of my courses for the rest of the semester at Smith, and talked to my advisor about honoring in History.
Julie Nixon Eisenhower


Presidents do not go into war lightly. It's a tremendous responsibility in making decisions, and I know Bush must deeply believe this is the only course.
Julie Nixon Eisenhower

Television has tremendous power over our lives.
Julie Nixon Eisenhower

Women have more to prove than men when it comes to politics.
Julie Nixon Eisenhower

You don't run for public office unless you have a specific vision. You are driven by ideas and a vision.
Julie Nixon Eisenhower

*************************************************

Left Overs







All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment