Monday, July 23, 2012

Diet Excuses




  1. But the doughnut was calling my name.
  2. I felt left out because they were eating.
  3. But it was my birthday, so I had to eat the whole cake.
  4. The kids overseas are starving, so naturally I have to clean my plate.
  5. I had to get the bitter taste out of my mouth from eating the so- called dish, so I had an ice cream.
  6. If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
  7. If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the calories in the candy bar are canceled out by the diet soda.
  8. When you eat with someone else, calories don't count if you don't eat more than they do.
  9. Food used for medicinal purposes NEVER count, such as hot chocolate, brandy, toast and Sara Lee Cheesecake.
  10. If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.
  11. Movie related foods (Milk Duds, Buttered Popcorn, Junior Mints, Red Hots, Tootsie Rolls, etc.) do not have additional calories because they are part of the entertainment package and not part of one's personal fuel.
  12. Cookie pieces contain no fat - the process of breaking causes fat leakage. Exception: Cookies sold by TEXAS D'LITES distributors. Great "Meal Replacement" with little or no FAT content, low in calories, lots of fiber, protein, and other nutritional ingredients.
  13. Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something. Examples are peanut butter on a knife making a sandwich and ice cream on a spoon making a sundae.
  14. Foods that have the same color have the same number of calories. Examples are: spinach and pistachio ice cream; mushrooms and white chocolate. NOTE: Chocolate is a universal color and may be substituted for any other food color.
Foods that are frozen have no calories because calories are units of heat. Examples are ice cream, frozen pies, and Popsicles.



*********************************************
Morning Pic Dump









***********************************************
Birthdays on July 23rd

1989 - Daniel Radcliffe
1974 - Maurice Greene
1973 - Monica Lewinsky
1970 - Charisma Carpenter
1899 - Gustav Heinemann


***********************************************
Todays Pic Dump









***********************************************
Blast from the Past
 



**********************************************

Afternoon Funnies












*********************************************

Todays Quote

Birthday Boy
Daniel Radcliffe





As much as I would love to be a person that goes to parties and has a couple of drinks and has a nice time, that doesn't work for me. I'd just rather sit at home and read, or go out to dinner with someone, or talk to someone I love, or talk to somebody that makes me laugh.
Daniel Radcliffe

Don't try too hard to be something you're not.
Daniel Radcliffe

Fans are really important for me. And if they take pains to write me, it's the minimum that I answer myself.
Daniel Radcliffe

I don't know what to do with it. I'm very fortunate to have it, and it gives you room to maneuver. But the main thing about having money is it means you don't have to worry about it. And that for me is a lovely thing. It's not for fast cars and hookers.
Daniel Radcliffe

I just moved into the world of Xbox Live. And I've discovered that everyone on the Internet is a lot better than me. I spent half an hour the other day designing a boxer, and I got knocked out twice in the first round.
Daniel Radcliffe

I like science and I love gym. Oh, and I like art, but I'm really bad at it. I'm just a terrible drawer. I can't draw a circle. Even with a ruler, I can't draw a straight line.
Daniel Radcliffe

I see myself doing Harry Potter films as long as I'm enjoying it and as long as they are going to challenge me as an actor. I want to be an actor - it's my aspiration - so I want to do other films. I want to write something and I want to direct something!
Daniel Radcliffe

I sort of try to read the books when they come out impartially and not make up my mind, but the fact is when I was reading the sixth, 'Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince', there were bits in there where I was going, 'God, I would love to do that because it's so good'.
Daniel Radcliffe

I think one of my favorite things to do is just lock myself up in a small room and listen to music and watch films for a day. Also I just like seeing my friends. We have pizza parties which means I get four friends round, we eat a pizza and we're really lazy and we play PlayStation.
Daniel Radcliffe

I was in the bath at the time, and my dad came running in and said, 'Guess who they want to play Harry Potter!?' and I started to cry. It was probably the best moment of my life.
Daniel Radcliffe


I'm getting better now, but I used to be incredibly awkward with girls. I think any guy who says 'I've never had an awkward moment with a girl' is a liar.
Daniel Radcliffe

I'm not a religious person. My mom was of Jewish blood and my dad was Protestant.
Daniel Radcliffe

I'm not clumsy, I'm accident-prone!
Daniel Radcliffe

I'm not much of a cake person.
Daniel Radcliffe

I'm thrilled of the acceptance I get abroad. The people are so hearty, warm and grateful and I feel privileged having seen so many countries and some of the greatest monuments.
Daniel Radcliffe

I'm very comfortable discussing my personal life, because it's so boring.
Daniel Radcliffe

I'm very interested in religion as something to study, but I'm not a religious person in the slightest.
Daniel Radcliffe

I've always thought that as long as directors and casting directors don't see me as just Harry Potter, I'll be OK. People have shown a lot of faith in me, and I owe them a huge debt. They're letting me prove that I'm serious about this.
Daniel Radcliffe

I've not got a girlfriend at the moment. Somebody said, 'Do you worry girls are just giving you attention because of who you are?' I was like, 'I'm 17, it's wonderful.'
Daniel Radcliffe

If I can make a career for myself after Potter, and it goes well, and is varied and with longevity, then that puts to bed the 'child actors argument'.
Daniel Radcliffe



***********************************************

Leftovers





All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment