Monday, January 16, 2012

Best Dieting Tip Ever




If it tastes good...
SPIT IT OUT!



The Twenty Third (Cupcake) Psalm

My doctor is my shepherd; I shall not weigh more.

He maketh me to lie down in green sweatpants;
He ordereth me to do situps. He specify-eth my goal.
He sendeth me down jogging trails of endless
length for my hearts sake.

Yea, though I stroll by the door of the bake shop, I will not enter;

my sweetrolls and crumbcake I secretly buy elsewhere.
I eatest my cupcakes in the presence of no one.
I feast on rich Twinkies and Ding - Dongs.
My cup's full of ice cream.

Surely huge hips and thunder thighs will haunt

me all the days of my life, and I will
live in a body of cellulite forever.

(Ann Luna)
*************************************************

Pic Dump






**************************************************************************

Birthdays on January 16th
1974 - Kate Moss
1948 - John Carpenter
1944 - Ronnie Milsap
1910 - Dizzy Dean
1874 - Robert Service


***************************************************

Round Two


Old Mechanics never die, they just.....

Excellent use of space

******************************************************

Blast from the Past

Steely Dan
Do it Again






And to Birthday Boy Ronnie Milsap




>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>













Todays Quote

 


It's great to have all this stuff at home. But when you want to make it for real, there's still nothing like making music with a bunch of other great musicians in the same room. That's one thing that'll never change.
Ronnie Milsap

They say love will find a way. I know determination will.
Ronnie Milsap

This business is always changing. If you're going to be a leader, you've got to take chances.
Ronnie Milsap

Work for the fun of it, and the money will arrive some day.
Ronnie Milsap



All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment