Monday, January 30, 2012

Points to Ponder

How come you never hear about gruntled employees?

- How much faith does it take to be an atheist?

- I don't have a solution, but I admire your problem.

- If a tin whistle is made out of tin (and it is), then what, exactly, is fog horn made out of?

- If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?

- If atheists say there is no God, who do they think pops up the next Kleenex in the box?

- Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check?

- I believe the only time the world beats a path to my door is when I'm in the bathroom.

- Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?

- What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?

- What WAS the best thing before sliced bread?



*****************************************************

Todays Pic Dump





















*************************************************

Birthdays on January 30th
************************************************
Cartoon Time








***************************************************
Blast from the past




***************************************************

Todays Quote
Birthday Boy
Gene Hackman


Dysfunctional families have sired a number of pretty good actors.
Gene Hackman

I do not like assassins, or men of low character.
Gene Hackman

I was trained to be an actor, not a star. I was trained to play roles, not to deal with fame and agents and lawyers and the press.
Gene Hackman

If I start to become a star, I'll lose contact with the normal guys I play best.
Gene Hackman

If you look at yourself as a star, you've already lost something in the portrayal of any human being.
Gene Hackman

It really costs me a lot emotionally to watch myself on screen. I think of myself, and feel like I'm quite young, and then I look at this old man with the baggy chins and the tired eyes and the receding hairline and all that.
Gene Hackman

The difference between a hero and a coward is one step sideways.
Gene Hackman



All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment