Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Quotes to Live by

  1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me  alone.
  2. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and leaky tire.
  3. It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
  4. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
  5. Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.
  6. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
  7. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
  8. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
  9. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
  10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
  11. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
  12. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
  13. Some days you're the piegon; some days you're the statue.
  14. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
  15. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
  16. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
  17. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
  18. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
  19. Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.
  20. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

*********************************************************
Pic Dump
















Catsup Fountain? Might work...


Look for it...


*************************************************
Birthdays on January 18th
1955 - Kevin Costner
1950 - John Hughes
1933 - Ray Dolby
1904 - Cary Grant
1882 - A. A. Milne
**********************************************
Cartoon Time


















***************************************************************************


Blast from the Past
John Waite




Points to ponder...


Dad said , " Come Hell or high water, I'm going to mow the lawn."

No explanation needed

Face book acquires rights to " Face."




Two Wongs don't make a Wright

The legend behind Loch Ness









******************************************************
Todays Quote

 Birthday Boy
Cary Grant



Ah, beware of snobbery; it is the unwelcome recognition of one's own past failings.
Cary Grant

Divorce is a game played by lawyers.
Cary Grant

Do your job and demand your compensation - but in that order.
Cary Grant

Everyone wants to be Cary Grant. Even I want to be Cary Grant.
Cary Grant

I improve on misquotation.
Cary Grant

I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or he became me.
Cary Grant

I think that making love is the best form of exercise.
Cary Grant

Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops.
Cary Grant

My father used to say, 'Let them see you and not the suit. That should be secondary.'
Cary Grant

My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.
Cary Grant

To succeed with the opposite sex, tell her you're impotent. She can't wait to disprove it.
Cary Grant

We have our factory, which is called a stage. We make a product, we color it, we title it and we ship it out in cans.
Cary Grant

When people tell you how young you look, they are telling you how old you are.
Cary Grant


All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment