Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is a cat( Mans version) What is a dog( womens version)




*************************************
Pic Dump




















*********************************************
More of the same
 

 




Blast from the Past
Birthday Boy
Robert Palmer
 




Part II






What you in here for?




Todays Quote
Birthday Girl
Dolly Parton


I hated school. Even to this day, when I see a school bus it's just depressing to me. The poor little kids.
Dolly Parton

I look just like the girls next door... if you happen to live next door to an amusement park.
Dolly Parton

I modelled my looks on the town tramp.
Dolly Parton

I still close my eyes and go home - I can always draw from that.
Dolly Parton

I wanted to be the first woman to burn her bra, but it would have taken the fire department four days to put it out.
Dolly Parton

I was the first woman to burn my bra - it took the fire department four days to put it out.
Dolly Parton

I'm not going to limit myself just because people won't accept the fact that I can do something else.
Dolly Parton

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde.
Dolly Parton

I'm old enough and cranky enough now that if someone tried to tell me what to do, I'd tell them where to put it.
Dolly Parton

If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.
Dolly Parton

Ads by Google
New 2012 Jeep® Compass With Comfort & Styling You Deserve. Get a Price Quote From Your Phone! www.Jeep.com/Compass

If you talk bad about country music, it's like saying bad things about my momma. Them's fightin' words.
Dolly Parton

It's a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise I'd be a drag queen.
Dolly Parton

My weaknesses have always been food and men - in that order.
Dolly Parton

People make jokes about my bosoms, why don't they look underneath the breasts at the heart? It's obvious I've got big ones and if people want to assume they're not mine, then let them.
Dolly Parton

Plastic surgeons are always making mountains out of molehills.
Dolly Parton

Storms make trees take deeper roots.
Dolly Parton

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
Dolly Parton

We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
Dolly Parton

When I'm inspired, I get excited because I can't wait to see what I'll come up with next.
Dolly Parton

You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap!
Dolly Parton


All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment