Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Have you been where I have been?


have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots.
Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.


I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.


I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.


I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore. 


I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often. 


I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.


Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.


One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! 


*****************************************************
Morning Pic Dump
 

****************************************************
Birthdays on April 3rd
1986 - Amanda Bynes
1961 - Eddie Murphy
1930 - Helmut Kohl
1924 - Doris Day
1924 - Marlon Brando

*****************************************************
Blast from the Past


*****************************************************
Todays Pic Dump
 ***************************************************
...And speaking of Hunger Games...


 ****************************************************
Todays Quote
Birthday Boy
Wayne Newton
 






But one man never laughed. He was a giant among men. He was Bobby Darin and he was my friend.
Wayne Newton

I believe that fate is choices - it's not chance.
Wayne Newton

I don't really believe in regrets.
Wayne Newton

I love taking chances.
Wayne Newton

I miss the personalization that Vegas was - there were showroom captains and all the dealers knew the gamblers by their first names.
Wayne Newton

I've always had great faith in people.
Wayne Newton

I've always had great faith in the Man Upstairs.
Wayne Newton

If it were not for the bad things that've happened to me, I wouldn't be the person I am today.
Wayne Newton

Las Vegas and I both grew up together, and all of a sudden I was doing things that no performer had ever done before.
Wayne Newton

One night I went to see Bobby at the Flamingo. Because he was my hero, I would visit him for inspiration.
Wayne Newton

Sure, I've been a victim, but in retrospect, most of it has been of my own making. I allowed it to happen.
Wayne Newton

There's no room in my life for feeling sorry for myself.
Wayne Newton

When I first met Elvis, we had so much in common and became fast friends.
Wayne Newton

When you take of a man's time, you've taken a part of his life.
Wayne Newton

You can take of a man's money, but when it's all said and done, you've only taken his money.
Wayne Newton

You have to go through those mountains and valleys - because that's what life is: soul growth.
Wayne Newton 

All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment