Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ways to have fun at Workplace

REASONS FOR LEAVING THE LAST JOB:
  • Responsibility makes me nervous.
  • They insisted that all employees get to work by 8:45 every morning. Couldn’t work under those conditions.
  • Was met with a string of broken promises and lies, as well as cockroaches.
  • I was working for my mom until she decided to move.
  • The company made me a scapegoat – just like my three previous employers.
  • ##############################################################
Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Wear them one day after you boss does. This is especially effective if your boss is of a different gender than you.
Make up nicknames for all your coworkers and refer to them only by these names. “That’s a good point, Sparky.” “No, I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to disagree with you there, Cha-Cha.”
Send e-mail to the rest of the company telling them exactly what you’re doing. For example: “If anyone needs me, I’ll be in the bathroom.”
Hi-Lite your shoes. Tell people you haven’t lost them as much since you did this.
While sitting at your desk, soak your fingers in Palmolive liquid. Call everyone Marge.
Hang mosquito netting around your cubicle. When you emerge to get coffee or a printout or whatever, slap yourself randomly the whole way.
Put a chair facing a printer. Sit there all day and tell people you’re waiting for your document.
Every time someone asks you to do something, anything, ask them if they want fries with that.
Send e-mail back and forth to yourself engaging yourself in an intellectual debate. Forward the mail to a co-worker and ask her to settle the disagreement.
Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronized chair-dancing.
Put your trash can on your desk. Label it “IN.”
Feign an unnatural and hysterical fear of staplers.
Send e-mail messages saying there’s free pizza or donuts or cake in the lunchroom. When people drift back to work complaining that they found none, lean back, pat your stomach and say, “oh you’ve got to be faster than that.
Put decaf in the coffeemaker for three weeks. Once everyone has withdrawn from caffeine addiction, switch to espresso.
*****************************************************
 Morning Pic Dump







 ****************************************************

Girls Get Easter Pranked with Live Animals




*******************************************************
Birthdays on April 19th

1981 - Hayden Christensen
1946 - Tim Curry
1935 - Dudley Moore
1932 - Jayne Mansfield
1903 - Eliot Ness

 *****************************************************
Blast from the Past




***********************************************
Facts about the brain









*******************************************************
Todays Pic Dump










 *****************************************************
Todays Quote 
Birthday Boy
James Franco

A lot of the people in San Francisco think of themselves as healers - not just as people delivering this base service, but giving their clients spiritual help. It's almost like being an actor, playing a different part for each trick.
James Franco

Acting is an art form and you want to take roles that are challenged and it's more of a challenge I think to play dark characters. Not that I want to always play those, but it is a challenge and challenges are rewarding and fun.
James Franco

But I don't want to die! I have so much to do!
James Franco

Did you ever see Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke? That's what happens if you really smoke weed and make a movie. You get two guys and no plot and it's basically like, 'Yeah! Let's drive a van made of weed!' And that's pretty much the movie.
James Franco

I am not going to be the guy who's not pulling his weight.
James Franco

I become kind of obsessive about research.
James Franco

I don't even like to sleep - I feel as if there's too much to do.
James Franco

I needed an outlet in high school and came across painting. I've actually been painting longer than I've been acting. A movie is a collaborative effort, and with painting you just have yourself.
James Franco

I was kind of scared of failing at acting.
James Franco

I worked the drive-through at McDonald's and tried out different accents - Italian, Russian, Irish.
James Franco

If the work is good, what does it matter? I'm doing it because I love it. Why not do as many things I love as I can? As long as the work is good.
James Franco

It's hard when you're doing a film based on a true story to really figure out what all those relationships were.
James Franco

My name is James Edward Franco. Ted is a nickname for Edward. That's what my parents called me. I also got 'Teddy Ruxpin' a lot. It just got to a point where I got sick of it, so when a teacher called out 'James Franco' my junior year of high school, I didn't correct her.
James Franco

The first piece of art that I ever bought-when I could afford it-was a Warhol sketch from the period when he was just getting out of doing commercial work and more into art. It's a sketch of a young guy's face. I guess the gallery that I bought it from thought I would like it because the young guy kind of looked like James Dean.
James Franco

The new critique you're gonna start hearing about James Franco, is 'He's spreading himself too thin.'
James Franco

When I research a role it does get a little crazy and maybe even a little stupid.
James Franco

When I was a child, I wanted to be an actor, but I had really bad buckteeth. I didn't want to get braces, but my mom said I couldn't be an actor if I didn't get the braces. So, I got the braces.
James Franco

When we were doing 'Freaks and Geeks', I didn't quite understand how movies and TV worked, and I would improvise even if the camera wasn't on me. I thought I was helping the other actors by keeping them on their toes, but nobody appreciated it when I would trip them up. So I was improvising a little bit back then, but not in a productive way.
James Franco

All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment