Wednesday, April 18, 2012

If Microsft Were in Georgia....


How things would be different if Microsoft were headquartered in Georgia:
1. Their #1 product would be Microsoft Winders
2. Instead of an hourglass icon you’d get an empty beer bottle
3. Dialog boxes would give you the choice of “Ahh-ight” or “Naw”
4. Instead of “Ta-Da!”, the opening sound would be Dueling Banjos
5. The “Recycle Bin” in Winders ’95 would be an outhouse
6. Instead of “Start Me Up”, the Winders ’95 theme song would be Achey-Breaky Heart
7. PowerPoint would be named “ParPawnt”
8. Winders 95 logo would incorporate the Confederate Flag
9. New Shutdown WAV: “Y’all come back now, Yah hear?!”
10. Microsoft Office replaced with Micr’sawft Henhouse
11. Spreadsheet software would include examples to inventory dead cars in your front yard
12. Flight Simulator replaced by Tractor-Pull Simulator
13. Microsoft CEO: Bubba Gates.
 ******************************************************

 The Great Writer

 There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer.

When asked to define great, he said, “I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!”
He now works for Microsoft writing error messages.
*****************************************************
 Morning Pic Dump










 *****************************************************
Birthdays on April 18th
******************************************************
 Todays Pic Dump






 ****************************************************
Blast from the Past

***************************************************
Interesting Facts








 ****************************************************
Todays Quote
Birthday Girl
Melissa Joan Hart

Eventually, everyone said, Why don't you direct? It would save time. And that's how it started.
Melissa Joan Hart

Every prop, every shot, every pearl that rolled across the floor was exactly how I wanted it to be.
Melissa Joan Hart

I didn't get married. I do have a boyfriend. We live together.
Melissa Joan Hart

I don't know enough about daytime, I think, to say anything.
Melissa Joan Hart

I don't think I'm great at acting. I think I'm great at directing.
Melissa Joan Hart

I have six sisters, so I assumed I'd have a girl. Learning I was having a boy was really weird.
Melissa Joan Hart

I hope to do films. Right now I'm just doing projects that are interesting.
Melissa Joan Hart

I love directing. It's where my heart is, and it's the way my mind works.
Melissa Joan Hart

I rescued a dog. It was a beautiful.
Melissa Joan Hart

I think a lot of the problem is that at 8 o'clock there's nothing on for kids.
Melissa Joan Hart


I used to go to school in Manhattan with a bunch of the City Kids.
Melissa Joan Hart

I'd always done family-friendly stuff. I wanted to do a film where I could show my darker side and make people uncomfortable.
Melissa Joan Hart

I'm calling from my car, I'm sorry, I'm like running around like crazy.
Melissa Joan Hart

I'm not a happy-ending person. I want to know what happens once Cinderella rides off with Prince Charming.
Melissa Joan Hart

I'm singing background on one of Blondie's songs on her new album.
Melissa Joan Hart

If I'm going to do something a little bit more adult, I'll do it if it's going to be on at a different time slot or if it's going to be something that kids won't be able to get their hands on.
Melissa Joan Hart

In the Emperor's New Clothes, they got a different celebrity to do each voice. They drew up a picture of each character and then each actor wrote their own part.
Melissa Joan Hart

Kids aren't going to understand single life in New York City.
Melissa Joan Hart

My career has always revolved around what I do and don't want my sisters and brothers seeing me doing.
Melissa Joan Hart

Sabrina ran for seven years with a different director every week.
Melissa Joan Hart

All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment