Monday, June 11, 2012

Flying Lessons


This is the story of the blonde flying in a two-seater airplane 
with just the pilot. He has a heart attack and dies. She, frantic, 
calls out a May Day.

"May Day! May Day! Help me! Help me! My pilot had a heart 
attack and is dead. And I don't know how to fly. 
Help me! Please help me!"


She hears a voice over the radio saying:

"This is Air Traffic Control and I have you loud and clear. 
I will talk you through this and get you back on the ground. 
I've had a lot of experience with this kind of problem. 'Now, 
just take a deep breath. Everything will be fine! Now give 
me your height and position."
 
She says, "I'm 5'4" and I am a Democrat."
 
"O.K." says the voice on the radio....

"Repeat after me: Our Father. . Who art in Heaven. . . .."


 Кирпичи.

**************************************************

Morning Pic Dump










***********************************************

Birthdays on June 11th

**********************************************
Todays Pic Dump















*********************************************
Blast from the Past

 Frankie Valley and the 4 seasons
Can't take my eyes off of you





***********************************************

Afternoon Funnies





















*********************************************

Todays  Quote

Birthday Boy
Gene Wilder


A lot of comic actors derive their main force from childish behavior. Most great comics are doing such silly things; you'd say, 'That's what a child would do.'
Gene Wilder


Actors fall into this trap if they missed being loved for who they really were and not for what they could do - sing, dance, joke about - then they take that as love.
Gene Wilder

And in 'Frisco Kid' and in 'The Woman in Red' I had to ride badly. Then you have to really ride well in order to ride badly.
Gene Wilder

Great art direction is NOT the same thing as great film direction!
Gene Wilder

I don't mean to sound - I don't want it to come out funny, but I don't like show business. I love - I love acting in films. I love it.
Gene Wilder

I love the art of acting, and I love film, because you always have anther chance if you want it. You know, if we - if this isn't going well, you can't say - well, you could say - let's stop. Let's start over again, Gene, because you were too nervous.
Gene Wilder


I never thought of it as God. I didn't know what to call it. I don't believe in devils, but demons I do because everyone at one time or another has some kind of a demon, even if you call it by another name, that drives them.
Gene Wilder

I wanted to do - there was this film called 'Magic' that Anthony Hopkins did. And the director wanted me. The writer wanted me. Joe Levine said no, I don't want any comedians in this.
Gene Wilder

I write funny. If I can make my wife laugh, I know I'm on the right track. But yes, I don't like to get Maudlin. And I have a tendency towards it.
Gene Wilder

I'd like to do a comedy with Emma Thompson. I admire her as an actress so much. I love her. And I didn't know it until recently that her whole career started in comedy.
Gene Wilder

I'm not so funny. Gilda was funny. I'm funny on camera sometimes. In life, once in a while. Once in a while. But she was funny. She spent more time worrying about being liked than anything else.
Gene Wilder

So my idea of neurotic is spending too much time trying to correct a wrong. When I feel that I'm doing that, then I snap out of it.
Gene Wilder







*******************************************
Left overs

















All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment