Monday, June 4, 2012

Procrastinator's Creed

Procrastinator's Creed
You may wish to delay reading this until you have more free time.

1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.

2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.

4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.

5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.

6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.

7. If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.

8. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.

9. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.


10. I will never put off tomorrow, what I can forget about forever. 


*************************************
Morning Pic Dump
 









*************************************
Birthdays on June 4th
1945 - Anthony Braxton
1936 - Bruce Dern
1924 - Dennis Weaver
1908 - Rosalind Russell



************************************

Todays Pic dump

(funny signs)











*************************************************
Blast from the Past



************************************************
Afternoon Funnies
(Hipster revealed)










**********************************************
Todays quote


Birthday Boy 
Freddy Fender

Hopefully I'll be the first Mexican-American going into Hillbilly Heaven.
Freddy Fender

I was dreaming I was on the Sullivan Show.
Freddy Fender

I was separated from my wife at the time. A lot of people think I wrote it about prison.
Freddy Fender

I'm a romantic, and we romantics are more sensitive to the way people feel. We love more, and we hurt more. When we're hurt, we hurt for a long time.
Freddy Fender

I'm one year away from 70 and I've had a good run. I really believe I'm okay.
Freddy Fender

In my mind and in my heart, I feel okay. I cannot complain that I haven't lived long enough, but I'd like to live longer.
Freddy Fender


My sister and I were born in San Francisco. When our parents died, we came down here to live with relatives.
Freddy Fender

They wanted to start recording rock 'n roll, and thought I had the right voice.
Freddy Fender

Wasted Days and Wasted Nights, it's about days very wrongly invested in a love affair.
Freddy Fender

Whenever I run into prejudice. I smile and feel sorry for them, and I say to myself, There's one more argument for birth control.







***********************************************
A few leftovers











All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com


2 comments: