Thursday, June 21, 2012

Unanswered Questions

  1. Could it be that all those trick-or-treaters wearing sheets aren't going as ghosts but as mattresses?
  2. If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
  3. Is there another word for synonym?
  4. Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do practice?"
  5. If the "black box" flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff?
  6. If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
  7. Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
  8. Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
  9. If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
  10. Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?
  11. If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?
  12. How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
  13. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
  14. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?
  15. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
  16. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
  17. Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it?
  18. Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "asteroids"? 
************************************************

Morning Pic Dump

 










*********************************************

Birthdays on June 21st

**********************************************
Todays Pic Dump












***********************************************
Blast from the Past


*************************************************

Afternoon  Funnies










**********************************************

Todays Quote
Birthday Girl
Nicole Kidman

Cinema is a director's medium, so you're saying, "What do you want?" Being an actor is about adapting - physically and emotionally. If that means you have to look great for it and they can make you look great, then thank you. And if you have to have everything washed away, then I'm willing to do that too.
Nicole Kidman

Even from a very early age, I knew I didn't want to miss out on anything life had to offer just because it might be considered dangerous.
Nicole Kidman

Every day there is a compromise. Living with somebody requires a lot of understanding. But I love being married. I really love it.
Nicole Kidman

Having gone through all of this, I feel in some ways calmer now. It's strange, but sad. I think I'll always be sad.
Nicole Kidman

Honestly, people have said everything under the sun. I just want to do my work, raise my kids, and hopefully find somebody who I can share my life with again.
Nicole Kidman

I always wanted to get married with just candles! I think candlelight is the most beautiful light there is and there's something very spiritual about it.
Nicole Kidman

I believe that as much as you take, you have to give back. It's important not to focus on yourself too much.
Nicole Kidman

I don't believe in having body doubles for a film.
Nicole Kidman

I have a boy's body. I would prefer to have more curves because I think that's more beautiful. I would much rather have J. Lo's body than mine.
Nicole Kidman

I have a different approach. I don't file lawsuits because I really don't care.
Nicole Kidman

I have a little bit of a belly, a tiny bit of pooch. It's the one thing I don't want to lose. I just like having some softness. If I lose that, then Tom might leave me.
Nicole Kidman

I just want to be nominated; beggars can't be choosers.
Nicole Kidman


I love acting but I don't like all of the other stuff associated with it. The interest in celebrities, the press, the Internet, when your identity becomes mixed up in the way people are preceving you.
Nicole Kidman

I love acting, but it's much more fun taking the kids to the zoo.
Nicole Kidman

I love working with people who are inspired and obsessive.
Nicole Kidman

I never knew I'd be in a musical, let alone win an award for one.
Nicole Kidman

I never read reviews at all. I'm proud of the work I did.
Nicole Kidman

I never wore glasses except when I had to read a teleprompter at an awards show or drive, so I didn't notice much. I could exist in my head. It was kind of my escape from the world and my protection.
Nicole Kidman

I refuse to let what happened to me make me bitter.
Nicole Kidman

I think actors are getting so much more power these days, but I'm not. I stay very much away from the decisions, the way in which things are orchestrated, what's been changed. I just try to stay completely in the role as the actor and as the character.
Nicole Kidman


All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment